Chapter 11: Curiousity

[Luigi's POV]

When we were all finished, Junior grabbed my arm and took me to another room. The siblings followed. In the room, they put my hat back on my head.

They all asked questions at the same time, and I could only hear two of the questions. They were asking if we did anything other than just sleeping, and the other question was something about me becoming their step-dad.

I wouldn't mind being the kids their second dad, but if that meant I had to be with Bowser, I'd rather not. I mean, he wasn't that bad. It's just.. it feels weird to even think about it.

One told the rest of the siblings to quiet down before they asked me a question themselve. "Guys, let's start with one question at a time." They turned to me, "What have you and dad done beside just sleeping?"

My face got red again. Did they know how the deed works? Aren't they too young to know that? Hmm, "W-well.. all I know is that he was holding me. Nothing more than that."

They all whispered with each other while I tried to calm myself down. Then the front one spoke again, "Are you and dad in a relationship?"

I could feel my heart beating faster, me and him? Never. Well.. no! Never. But.. no! No, Luigi, don't even think about it! No! Ahhh, why are they asking me things like this!?

They were all giggling until I replied, "No, we aren't."

"You sure act like you are. Normal people don't sleep together like that." How did they even know more about relationships than me!? Well.. I've never been in one.. but I don't think they have either!

I could hear them whispering about how red my face had gotten. Then they whispered something else. It was hard to hear what they were whispering. Shortly after the same one as all the times before asked, "Do you love our dad?"

What the- if I say no, I'd disappoint them. But if I say yes, I'd be lying. Ahh, why were they making it so difficult!? I was about to answer but got interrupted by Bowser opening the door. Thank God, or not, cause he immediately looked at me.

Waaahhhh, I just wanted to disappear. "I see you guys are busy, I'll come back later." Nooooooo, my saviour left me with the demons! Not very 'prince charming' of him.

I turned back to see them all staring at me in curiosity. "So?" They asked impatiently. "W-well, I don't love him. We're barely friends.."

They all discussed again, God, this is nerve-wracking. I just fiddled with my thumbs. 'Me and Bowser? No. I wouldn't want to disappoint Mario. And Bowser hurt me a lot before. But he was also so gentle with me.. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Why are my feelings so hard to understand!?'

I put my palms on my head again. My thoughts are gonna be the death of me one day. They all formed a circle around me. "Are you sure you don't love him? Your face seems to be getting redder every time we even say both your names in one sentence."

It has? Oh my God, aahhhhhh!!!!! Why must these lil' demons be so good at it!? What if Bowser made them ask me this!? If I say one thing wrong, I'm a dead man. Mama Mia, this is nerve-wracking. Somebody save me!

"I'm very sure." I just said, but am I? Ahhh! Why are feelings so dang confusing!?

They all nodded and whispered more. Just get me out of here, someone! Even if it was Bowser! Anyone would be okay! Just get me away from these questions! Waahhh!

And why would I even love him? He hurt me! He even hurt my brother! We're not even friends, so why would I? We barely even talked together! And every time we did, it didn't end well.

Junior tapped my shoulder, which got me back from my thoughts. I looked up at him and patted his head with a smile. "Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded my head. "Yeah, I was just thinking again."

"You seem to think a lot." He's right, I do think a lot.  I just smiled at him and told him not to worry. Without me noticing, the others were already playing games together.

I got up, and Junior took me to his room. He turned the TV on and gave me a gaming controller.

We played games together for hours. I had already forgotten about their questions. We were about to beat the boss until Bowser entered the room and said that dinner was ready.

Junior immediately got up and dragged me along with him. At the table, I sat between them again. All the other siblings were looking at me and Bowser extremely happily.

[Bowser's POV]

I assume the kids have also interviewed Luigi since they couldn't stop looking at us. The chef came in with the food, and we all just started eating.

I noticed Luigi had put his hat a little lower to hide his face more. Once we were all done, the chef came and took our plates. The kids all left immediately, but Luigi stayed.

He was probably lost in thoughts again. I pulled his hat back normally, which made him look at me. "Your hat was on wrong." He smiled a little before also getting up.

I don't see why the kids picture us together. The size difference is crazy. And don't forget I hurt him and his brother. I get it. We slept together tonight. But it's not like I never slept with them either. (God, this looks weird. It's just sleeping, dw!)

Don't forget the fact, we're both men! Kamek would be so disappointed in me if I wasn't straight. But I am. Peach is the one I love, not some green guy with an adorable moustache. WHAT!? NO! THAT MOUSTACHE ISN'T ADORABLE!

I got back to reality cause he was waving his hand in front of my face. How did he even get this high? I looked down at him and saw that he was standing on a chair that was on the table. It didn't seem stable at all.

[Luigi's POV]

Finally! He's back to reality. That took so long! Is it with me like this, too, whenever I'm lost in thoughts? Probably not.

I could feel the chair getting shaky, and before I realised it, I fell off. I screamed and closed my eyes in fear. My fall quickly got stopped by something.

I opened one eye and saw that Bowser was holding me. I took a deep breath as he put me down. Nervously, I just rubbed the back of my head. He went back to his room, and so did I.

Once I was back, I tried my best not to think about what had happened too much. Imagine what would've happened if he didn't catch me. It could've ended so much worse! I decided to just lay down and try to sleep.

(The end of Chapter 11)

Sorry it took me pretty long while I said I would be quick! I tried my best but kept getting distracted. I already know that's an issue with me, so yeah. Chapter 12 will either come soon or later tonight. It depends on my attention span!

Little note, I love seeing your reactions <3 don't be shy to give me advices either, I would try my best to change it :D