"Hey! Quit it!" Isagi yells
"You're going to injure him."

"What?"

"I'm saying we need him so we can play as an and beat Team V!" Isagi continues.

Kuon looses Raichi's grip and says "Are you stupid? No way I'm playing!"
*cough cough*
"Even if Team Z loses, with three goals, I get to advance as our top scorer. So the best course of action for me is to just do nothing.

"Yup, I'm going to k*ll him!"
"I said quit it!" Both Isagi and Raichi bickers in background.

"But if I score three goals in the next match, I'll be the top scorer with four goals in total. Do you still say you won't play?" Kunigami says as he walk pass those two.

"You think you can score a hat-trick
playing with men against Team V..." Kuon says as sweatdrop forms on his face

"I'll do it. I'll crush you, fair and square." Kunigami spits out, boldly.

"If you want to try, knock yourself out." Kuon said, then he crouched down to hug his knees and sit.
"You can't play soccer alone. I know that better than anyone." Kuon's annoying ranting continues.

"What do you mean?" Kunigami, the brave boy asks for his fellow teammates.

"Shut up. I've been working really hard to make my dream of winning the World Cup a reality. I can't let it end here. I don't want to lose because of my teammates anymore." says Kuon.

"Can it, scumbag!" Raichi says as Isagi tries to hold him back.

"No traitor will ever be a World Cup winner!" He yells again.

"You can say what you like. Soon, I won't have to look at you anymore."

"You bastard!" Raichi, again.

"Hey, hold on. If the top scorers are tied on goals, which one advances?" Bachira asks out of the blue.

"If I remember correctly, the one with fewer yellow cards." Chigiri replies.

"And if they're tied on that too? " Bachira asks, again.

"The one who has the higher Blue Lock ranking will advance. Hi. It's been a while. Jinpachi Ego here.
If the team loses and your goals and fair play tally are the same... then the top-ranked player will survive. "

"Huh?"

"See? I'm at the top." Kuon says as he chuckles.

"Why? Why's that traitor at the top?" Raichi blurts out.

"In this first selection, scoring is the only thing assessed. And what he did isn't against the rules.
But let me say this, Wataru Kuon... As a striker, you are the lowestof the lowest of the low. Basically, you're all crap. You might feel you've survived
a life-and-death situation, but it was by pure luck.
Your play had no value whatsoever. The world's best striker must be able to reproduce their goals. The more dramatic a goal is, the more impressive it is.
But tons of players can score those one-off goals.
Why can't they reproduce those goals? It's because those goals were nothing but the products of luck.
Besides, a rigged goal brought about by betrayal
is trash with zero reproducibility. What you need right now is the formula to create scoring opportunities. Analyze how, when, and under what circumstances  your w*apon helped you to score a goal. How far away was the goal? How many defenders were there? Where did you receive the pass? What did you feel in that moment? Internalize every detail, then reproduce it. Your positioning, your touch, your dribbling, your shooting... Devise a formula that will make you shine the most. World-famous strikers have their own formulas for scoring.
You still live in the sea of coincidences.  That won't do. Understand that you can only evolve once you've nailed reproducibility! In a match, you can expect
only irregularities to happen. Someone who can prove their own formula on such a battlefield
can become the world's best striker, who will crank out goals, one after another. Don't rely on chance to win. Win the game because you're meant to!" Ego says as his appearance switched up with time.

Before the game:
23:59:57 left.

"Anyhow, Kuon, don't do anything in the next match. Do something stupid again, and I'll k*ll you for real." Raichi shots glare at him.

"The "reproducibility" of goals... So we have to be able to use our weapon at any given time and with certainty." Isagi thought as he leaves.

"It can't be left to chance. Your weapon is spatial awareness, but you couldn't do anything alone.
It doesn't feel like we can win at this rate, but if we combine my and your weapon we can make it possible, Yoichi" you said as you pop put nowhere using your protagonist power.

"If we don't evolve, we can't win."

A/n: So here it is, long awaited chapter. It is just a filler tho. I'm planning big plot twist if I'm being honest. I hope you will/are having gread day/night!