𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Like forever." I shake my head. "No just temporary." he nods. "Ahh I see." the elevator doors finally open and another receptionist was sitting up here working, well thats until her eyes lift with a small smile forming her lips. "Good morning, what can I do for you?" Justin takes the attention. "She's here to see Mr. Amoretto."

"Whats your name?" I give a quick response. "Ariel Romero." She then writes my name down, I suppose and motions to the hall. "Okay go on you can see him now, just keep going straight ahead to the final doors."

I give a small nod and turn, facing Justin. "I'll see you around Justin, again thank you for walking me up here." he smiles and sends a little boyish smile back. "Of course Ariel, i'll see you around then." and then he's walking back to the elevator to go right back down.

I walk straight as ahead as told, and reach the end of the hall coming to view with the double doors, I pull on the door and enter the office, while the man sitting across the room types away on his computer.

My eyes flicker to every inch of space in the office it was beautiful to say the least, it almost fit him in some way....it was big enough for a man like him with beautiful windows and black walls including a marble squeaky clean floor. The view from here has to be incredible.

Dario's eyes lift momentarily, his fingers still and he looks up with his glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose. "Ariel." his deep voice mutters, "Come sit."

I shift closer until i'm gripping on one of the chairs across from him. "Do I have to call you Mr. Amoretto?" I tilt my head, and a rumbly chuckle escapes his throat. "No, you can just call me Dario."

My lips purse at the utter silence and suddenly his eyes flicker to my attire and It makes me self conscious, not because I didn't look good but because maybe this wasn't the right outfit to go with. "I'm sorry is the outfit not appropriate? I really didn't know what to wear."

He waves a hand around in the air, dismissing my commentary. "Its fine Ariel you look nice, please sit." he assures and motions to the chair once again, so I quickly sit down.

He stands abruptly, and walks over to a filing cabinet. "Today you'll be in here, I haven't really figured much a spot for you to work at," I nod and allow him to continue. "I'll guide you with these papers, I need a-lot of help on and I think you'll get the hang of them." and he quickly pulls out a pile of papers.

He then walks over to me, placing the pile of sheets in-front of me and look of confusion plasters on my face as I look up but once he reads the total lost expression he shakes his head with a chuckle. "Don't worry, I'll help you."

He quickly reaches for the other chair and sits right beside me, guiding me and helping me fill the paperwork out. Its the most absolute boring thing i've ever fucking done and I just want to go home.

"After they're all filled, you walk back down and hand them to everybody, sounds easy yes?" I give another small nod and continue filling them out while he walks back over to his chair. "I have a few things to work on so don't mind me, pretend i'm not even here."

For the next good twenty minutes thats what we did, work in complete silence and from time to time i'd ask for some help but nonetheless I was getting the hang of it, he looks up once he's noticed i've stopped writing and arches a brow. "You're done already" I nod. "Do you wanna see just to make sure its correct?"