i saw relief on Becky's face. so am i. But she spoke again.

" but now that i saw you. I guess its not a bad idea. And im sure im way better than that girl. " she said which made me reached my limit. How can this girl say such thing?
And in front of me??

i saw Becky from my peripheral vision that shes about to attack this  girl in front of us but she was stopped by Irin and Lisa.

" How dare you to say such thiing!!?" Becky yelled 

I stood up silently and walked straight to her.

she just gave me an asking look when i got in front of her .
And i gave her a blank stare. I grabbed her collar which made her stand from the sofa.

" w-what the----!" she wasnt able to finish her sentence coz i started to drag her. She was asking for help but no one dared. I guess they are all shocked from what i just did.

I dragged her to the bathroom. And throw her inside as i lock the door.

" what the heck is this!!!" she screamed. And pushed me away and tried to open the door.

I just smirked at her  .

" that wont open unless you have a key. " i said as i grab the small pail under the sink and starts to put some water on it. Then she walked to me.

" open that door or--- kyaaaa!" she screamed again as the cold water touch her skin.

i think you know what i just did. No need to explain.
i grabbed her collar again. Our face only few centimeters away.

" dont ever think of stealing something i own. Becky is mine. Mine alone. i dont share. And i Definitely dont want a stupid fly soaring around her. " i said with my coldest and deadliest tone.

Her mouth fell open. Trying To say something.  but she wasnt able to. So i just let her go. I was about to get out of the bathroom but she stopped me.

" what?" i said coldly.

" w-who are you to do this to me?!" she asked. i looked at her weirdly. Shes stuttering yet i can feel that shes not nervous. Whats with this girl.

" Me? I going to be your worst nightmare if you continue fooling around with whats mine. "

I said then left her  . I went back to the living room. i noticed that everyone is uneasy. Then they saw me. They all stood up except for Becky whose nervously looking at me.  .

" what?" i asked as i sat beside her 

" w-what did she do to you? i-i mean what did you do to her?" I frowned.

" So your more worried about her now huh? "

" N-no! i-i just know you too well.. " she said then hugged me. Then a soaking wet girl walked to the living room.

" What happened to you?" P'Nam asked.

" Nothing. I just think i found my princess. Real princess. " she said without breaking her eye contact to me. what the heck? And they all looked at me curiously.

" what? i dont know what shes talking about." i said in a matter of fact tone. When we looked at this weird girl again shes now talking with someone over the phone.

" Yup. Dad. Please? I just cant.  Dont worry im sure she'll be glad.... i already talked to her. Yes and shes totally not my type. Yup.. Ka. bye bye. " then she looked at us.

" Ok. thats it! the fiance thing is off. Youre free now Rebecca Armstrong ! and so am i" she said happily.

Then she walked towards me.