Chapter 5

Becky's Pov

Im now at the main living room. Sitting quietly on the sofa.With my head down. Hands on my lap.

Listening to Irin's rants .

But this is too much! She's been scolding me for about 1 and a half hours! And everyone is here!

Lisa together with Heng sitting on the couch having a chess match with P'song and Jennie

Noey And Nop are playing xbox.

then P'Mind is in the corner doing her nails while P'kate is watching.

Jisoo? as usual playing with her Phone

and Rosé.. She keeps patting my shoulder lightly which is makng my situation worst coz im starting to fall sleep.

And i swear! They are all Trying hard not to laugh! its so obvious!

its been 1 and a half hour! but Lisa and Jennie's chess game is still not finished! they kept on glancing at me with their -suit-you-right-smirks! are they really my friend?

Noey keeps on losing to Nop! which is.. aarggh! Iven i cant beat Noey when it comes to video games!

and P'Mind keeps on changing her nail art design!

this is so frustrating. .

" Ummhhh Irin??" i said then looked at her. she stopped talking and looked at me too..

then i gave her my most bright smile and super puppy eyes..

please work.. please work.

then i formed a victory smile coz i saw irin sigh and sat beside Jisoo..

waahh! it worked! it always does! haha

i stood up from my seat then formed the - im-the-top-of-the-world- pose. .

and everyone now is laughing hard while they shook their heads. Coz they know that this will happen and Rosé rouse up to now pat Irin's shoulder.

then i caught s eyes.

i winked at her and raise my left brow. and point my lips to Jennie who is now busy with her phone and jisoo

and Lisa just gave me a smirk.

alright! its show time!

"Waaaah! Man! Im broke! Mai mee tangkaaa"

-------

Freen's Pov

As i took everysteps on the stair.

i can hear Irin's voice louder and louder.

until i reached the entrance of the living room.

"Aunt Phon what's happening?"
i asked as i stood beside the desk and watch the furious Irin keep walking back and fort while lamenting.

"Aah.. those kids. hahaha"our land lady laughed.

" Irin saw Rebecca's wound and bruises. Then she begun to scold the poor becky hahaha those kids are so cute right? "

Then thats when i realized that Becky is indeed just sitting there quietly. while listening to Irin

while the others..

ohh... they are. eerr.. are they trying not to laugh??

then i heard Becky

"Ummhhh Irin??"

then i saw her flashed the kind of smile she gave to Rosé yesterday that made her decide to treat Becky for dinner.

then i saw irin sighed in defeat.