Chapter 17

N/A: for this part i guess i'll be needing help from an outsider ( non Gap member. Non celeb) haha .. Well we don't want Taylor stealing what Freen owns right? who knows what Freen can do? We cant also let her fall and be obsessed with Rosé. Jisoo sure is an airheaded but damn. Shes totally scary when shes mad. We Love taylor so we cant afford her going insane. Haha well i wont also let her to fall for P'Nam. I dont want P'Mind to be a war freak again. shes cool and all when shes in her gangster mode but i like the  princess like more  .. You also wont want jennie's Alter Ego to suddenly showed up right? yes there's Becky and Lisa stop her. But Lisa causing Jennies alter ego to show up? i guess that kitty will just wait for her punishment in the corner. And well Becky will be locked in their room by the mad Freen and all. Hahaha so... I guess its just a right choice to asked for help right? hahaha anyway im talking to much now. Lets go back to the story. *wink wink* hope this one will work.

I love you all guys!!

......

Freen's Pov

I remained silent while staring and listening to them.

" How is that possible!?" Becky asked and its obvious that's she's starting to panic.

" Hey you. You should probably stop this nonsense"  Irin said  while looking at me. But this girl just ignored her and continue staring at Becky while smiling.

" Yeah you should missy. Sure youre cute and youre hot Hmm.. and becky might like that, but then you should not dare step in to a lions den  " Lisa said which earn her a deathly glare from her lover Jennie probably because of the compliments she gave to this girl.

" can you please give us some details as to why you are suddenly here and claiming to be Becky's 'fiance'? " Jennie said quoting the fiance word.

" yes! yes! explain coz i'll probably be dead if its really true that you are my fiance." Becky said while looking at me. 

I just gave her a blank stare which made her gulp..

And finally she spoke  ..

" Well its just some cliche story from our grandparents. You know the thing in the past when one of them did something good to the other? Then suddenly they are having this promise that when their kids had their own kids. They have to get married and stuff. Cliche right? And those kids they are expecting to get married were us Becky" she said and give us her sweets smile like she just told us the greatest story of all times.

" What???? No! Thats impossible! Dad never mentioned this thing to me!" Becky said frustratedly.

" Dont worry i just learned this things couple of weeks ago. Wondering why your dad suddenly wants you to go to a cram school this Christmas break?" this taylor girl said.

I dont know why but i can say things are making sense now. And im starting to get really irritated plus i cant help but to think about the fact that Becky
cant help but to give glance at this girls whole being sometimes. Sure thing her figure is pretty great. damn.

" How did you know that? " damn Becky why do you have to be so innocent right now? isn't it obvious?

" well thats because im gonna attend that cram school too and your dad want us to get along. To start there, thats the plan. Im gonna wait for you there. Approach you and help you study and then we could be together."

Everyone went silent.

Then Jennie asked. Maybe i should treat her for dinner later for voicing out what i want to ask but i just simply cant.

" if thats the plan. Then why are you here. "

" owh that? well i just got really curious about Becky. well i heard lots of things about her  .. But still I just know her by her name. About her character. I actually dont have any interest of fulfilling what our grand parents want. Damn i hate being dictated  . "

You Are My SlaveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara