Chapter 12

Freen's Pov

" You should be asking the other way around. How can that little ball of energy,  that perverted flirty trouble maker handle this messed up school.  How can she handle us? "

What?  I looked at Irin then to Rosé

" What do you mean?  I dont get it.  " Then Irin spoke again. 

" Its because of Becky,  why im still here.  Why everyone is here, together  . Treating each other like family.  "

" i still dont get it.  "

"Freen.  Do you know that im two years older than you guys? "

" Owh..  About that..  I actually thought that you looked a bit older because of the stress Becky is giving you. Not because youre older than us " Then i heard Rosé giggle

" shut it Rosé " Irin said then glare. 

Rosé just gave her peace sign. 

Then Irin sighed.

" but Irin,  if thats true..  You should have graduated right? "

" I was held back .. twice.  " she said then looked out of the window.  But i guess its not because shes ashamed of it. 

" why? "

" This school was my battle ground. Fighting was everything i know.  I was the top fighter of this school. Together with Jennie, P'mind and Heng. Gangsters you may say. . Jisoo was already here too. But She dont fight. She actually dont care about anything . Until they transferred here , Becky and Rosé "

Im shock from what im hearing from her.  I never thought that Irin the Calm Princess was actually violent. Gangster !

" Everything changed since then.  I still can remember what she said that day. The day she beat me.  " You know,  i love fighting too..  But fighting doesnt always mean hurting each other.  Sometimes we fight to find something special.  Something that when you already found it. You wont ever loss it" "

Irin s now looking at Becky again.

" That day,  i found it. No we found it. " Then i finally realized what she mean. 

"Friendship" i said then she nodded. 

" since then she became our leader. Shes the only one who can command us.  Specially Jennie. When shes her another personality."

" Huh?  Other personality? "

" Jennie has two personalities.  The Jennie you know who is a smart and a princess like girl.  And the Jennie,  who is a violent,  sadist and masochist girl.  She's worst than me when where fighting.  She even almost killed a student before.  And even tho shes in my group that time i dont know how to stop her when she started.  But Becky does.  Shes the only one who can stop her that time."

Woah...  I really cant believe this jennie?  Almost killed a student?? 

" Eeerrr..  How bout now? Is she still like that? "

" well,  before her other side shows almost everyday.. but becky will immediately stop her before she could hurt someone. Then there came Lisa  She transferred here in the middle of the school year.  Accelerated i may say.  Lisa fell in love with Jennie the first time she saw her.  Thats what Lisa said.  Haha then Jennie just gave her a really hard punch on the face. you see Jennie a sadist then Lisa a masochist, unexpectedly.  Perfect match right?  But ever since that day..  Jennie's other side only show occasionally.  When shes really mad or pissed off.  But she can control her other side now.  Shes not so violent when her other side appears. "