Chapter 6

Becky's Pov

That was fun. Haha soyaa is really cute when shes blushing.

And its so comfortable lying on her lap..
While she caress my hair. It makes me really sleepy.
But my sleepiness left me as i heard Rosé called her.

I suddenly got up and look at her.

P'Freen...

Then i remember what happened last night and i unconsciously touch my lips.  She kissed me.

A smile formed on my lips as i remembered how soft her lips was. But my mood suddenly become dark.

As i saw a girl hugged Freen from the back and called her "wifey" .

The heck?

Then i look at Rosé. She looked at me too. She looks clueless as i am.

And when we set our eyes on those two again. Their gone

" Hey becky where did they go?" Rosé asked.

" you know that girl Becky? She's cute!" Lisa said. Then Jennie smacked her head.

Jisoo looks lost again but i ignored her.

I looked at Rosé and i new were thinking the same thing.

We left the living room saying some lame excuse. They dont seem to care tho. Coz they started to do what they are doing earlier.

As we got out from the dorm.

" Who the heck is that Rosé? Calling Freen her wife??" I asked in a furious tone.

Then i saw Rosé smile.

" Hey! Why are you smiling? I thought you like her too? Tsk"

I said while crossing my arms.

" Its just that you look so cute when youre jealous. And yes i like her. But i dont love her ok? I realized i love someone else. " she said then looked away.

Wait. What did she say?

" you what???? Rosé! Youre so red! " i said as i tried to make her face me.

" Becky! Stop it! " she said in her mad tone. But its obvious shes just acting.

And we just walked silently.

" Yah, rosé So whos the girl. "

I said to brake the silence.

" you know who it is. "

She said then looked down.

" eeeeehhhhh???"

" Hey dont react that way! Its embarrassing! And please dont tell anyone. "

She said in a serious tone.

" ok? Haha so my best friend is in love. Dont get jealous of me ok? Haha" i said then put my arm around her shoulders.

' Of course i wont! But please. Dont get too close to her. I might punch you one day for being so clingy over her. i actually wanted to do that earlier. "
She said then raised her closed fist.

" Woah chill ! Haha you know i love someone."

" haha yeah.. We are best friends. But then. Who is she? They look so close together. " 

" you think so??"

She nodded.

" when i called freen and invited her to join us. Its obvious to her face that shes not in the mood and about to reject me. But then.. When that girl came she smiled. . . Just like now.  "