Chapter 10

Freen's Pov

Aaaahh... Friday..
No classes today. .
I looked at the clock. 11:35am

Ummhh.. Lunch time..
I've been reviewing for almost 4 hours.
Coz we only have 3 days before our exams. .
I smiled when i remembered a certain Bunny.

After i remembered everything. Our relationship started to go on smoothly. Not that we are already together. ok? Its just that..She doesnt treat me like 'slave' now. But still there are times that she'll command me to do something.

Not that its hard to fulfill so its fine. But sometimes shes just bossing me around to tease me. To make fun of me and to make me mad.

Ummhh i still didnt tell her that i know her before. .
I stood up from my study table. And arrange my things

Im hungry. ..

*beep*

Huh?
I took my phone.

Its Becky.

Fr: Devil B

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP!!! PLEASE!!! LETS TALK AT THE DINNING HALL. IM SO DEAD!!

I frowned after reading it.
Everyone is there as i arrived.

Even P'Nam.
Whats the problem. They all looked like...

Errr... Losers?

Specially Becky who is sulking in the corner ..
They all looked at me as soon as they noticed my presence.

" Eerrr... Did i miss something?"
I asked.. Then Becky looked at me with those pleading eyes.

" Becky is in a big trouble Freen. " Rosé said while she shook her head.

" Why?" I asked again as i sat on the sofa beside Becky. Then she hugged me. I just let her.

" Daddy called me earlier. He said if i didnt do well on my exams next week. H-he'll... He'll send me off to a cram school this coming Christmas Break! And i dont want that to happen! I.. I.. Want to spent my Christmas with my Friends. " she sounds like crying..

And i remembered. Becky really loves Christmas. Really. .

" But that won't happen your good at school right? You're 3rd place in over all ranking. "

" well thats true. But Becky's real problem is.."
I looked at Rosé waiting for her to continue.

" I suck at math" i heard Becky whispered. Then hugged me tighter.

" What? Math?"

" Yes . Her dad is referring to her exam on math. If she failed her exam on math again. Becky will be sent to a math cram school. "

" But.. How did that happen? How can Becky be in top three if she failed her math subject?"

I asked curiously. Then Irin stood up.

"The thing is.. Becky is good in every subject. Really good. And other stuffs plus shes the president of the student council . So we talked to our home room teacher that all her incentives or extra Credits will be credited to her math subject."

I didnt know that.

" Becky?"

I removed her arms around me. I looked at her.

" W-what?"

" How bad is it? I mean your math scores?"
She looked a way.. I looked at the others and they pretended to be busy. And i raised my brow.