Chapter ,4

Rosé's Pov

After i kissed her. I already know the answer. 

Sigh.. I can never defeat her. I smiled to myself.

"Becky.. You are really amazing huh? Winning things with out even fighting. "

I felt someone patted my shoulder.

" Irin"

Irin sat beside me. She smiled at me.

" I'm a loser. " i said.

" You are "

I smacked her arm jokingly.

" Hey! I'm with you.. And Becky isn't around. Cant you at least cheer me up and not take her side? Haha"

" You know I'm not taking her side. Its your fault. You know that. Becky is not competing with you. Never did she.  You're her best friend. "
She said calmly..

I sighed again.
Yeah.. Its just me.. I know I'm being unfair to becky.

She doesn't want to compete with me. Nor to anyone. She just do what she loves.

Its just really me.

" am i a bad friend Irin?"

" you are."

" Hey!"

Now i hit her a bit harder.

" Youre asking me. I just answered you. But seriously? No. Humans are weak. Jealousy , enviousness.. that's normal. And Becky understands you very well. She also feel those things for you too."

I looked at her. .

Becky?

" B-becky too?"

" Ka. Its not obvious but .. Yes. You know her Rosé posé Haha i know you know that too. You just chose to ignore it. "

I sighed. Yes she's right. I know there are times that Becky do things to beat me because of jealousy and because she envy me. But i really chose to ignore it. Coz i always think that I'm just below her. Its me who always think that we are not equal.

" Just be her best friend. Like the two of you always do. OK? Stop competing with her. Coz you will always lose. You know that. "

I sigh.. Yeah i really should.

" Yah, Irin. You changed a lot. "

She smiled at me.

" Yeah. And i like the new me. No. I love it. And its thanks to Becky And  you. "

She got up and walked towards her room.

I'm alone now in the living room.

Hmm.. Becky, im sorry.

-------

Becky's Pov

I saw Irin went to her room.

I raised an eyebrow. The serious and the crack head? Together? Haha

" Oi Rosé Posé!"

" Kyaa! Becky! Don't startle me like that!"

Rosé said then move a bit to give space for me to sit.

" haha .. If you only saw your face. Its so funny!"

I said as i sat beside her and put my arm around her shoulder.

" Tsk. You're always making fun of me whenever you have a chance. "