Chapter 13- (The Kissing Game)

A/N: this chapter And the next following chapters might have some scenes that are not suitable for young reader.. Read at your own risk. . And please dont report this if you didnt like what you have read. Coz i read some stories that has been reported because of some... Adult content scene. .  Hehehe.. Well that is.  If there are people who are reading this fic. Ok thats all. Thanks!

-------

Freen's Pov

So... The kissing game is like an ordinary spin the bottle game. The difference is that.. The player won't be asked whether its a truth or a dare.

Example. I spinned the bottle and the mouth of the bottle stopped at hmm.. B-necky. I .. I have to kiss her. 

Where to kiss her? It defends on what i picked from the fish bowl they prepared.

There are bowls where you have to pick on what part of the body i have to kiss Becky. And a bowl which i have to pick how long im gonna kiss Becky on that part of the body.

So.. Simple as that..

As Noey and Irin prepare the other things we are going to use. Rosé  suddenly approached me.

" Freen.."

'' hmm?"

" can we talk?" she said while blushing.

" sure.."

Then she held my hand and walked me out of the house.

" so what is it?"

But before she answered. She looked around first making sure that no one is listening.

" c-can you do me a favor?"

" well it depends."

" please? i'll do anything."
I raise an i brow. .

" ok? whats your favor?"

" Hmmmm.. If... If it happens that you spin the bottle.. And.. Its me.. Or the other way around..  "
She stopped.. But i didnt speak. Waiting for her to continue.

" w-where ever the kiss is.. K-kiss me on the lips.. A-an adult kiss.. L-like the kiss you gave to Becky earlier.. " she said then looked away.. Her face is really red.

" aahh.. To make her jealous.. Right?"

She nodded.

" ok. . But its not for free.'' she nodded again without looking at me so she didnt see the smirk on my lips.

" Hey. Arent you coming in?" a cold voice said. As we looked around its jisoo, jealousy is all over her face.

I gave her a smirk as i spoke.

" oh hi soyaaa!"

" everyones waiting on the roof top. " she said and looked at Rosé who is still looking down. And before she turned her back on us. I smirked at her again and held Jisoo's hand.

" were coming. Rosé just told me something. "
I saw fire in her eyes as she looked at me before she left us..
Just a little push. And its all up to Rosé

.. .

As we arrive at the rooftop everyone is already sitting on the floor. They formed a circle and the bottle is already on the middle waiting for someone to spin it.

I looked at them, and my eyes immediately caught Jisoo's glare then look away. and Theres Becky.. Glaring at our hands. But when i caught her eyes i gave her a wink and she just pouted as she get what i mean.
we sat at the vacant space. Im next to Becky. At my side is Rosé And in front of us is Jisoo.