A birthay in an unexpected place.

They were all on the road, going somewhere to celebrate Miguel, Shantae and Miku's birthday. They were in two SUVs: Sky, Gumi, Shantae, Miguel, Miku, Rottytops, Wrench, Luka, Tako Luka and Gakupo were in one, while Bolo, Nadia, Rin, Len, Kaito, Meiko and Teto were in the other. Both Meiko and Luka saw that their destination was already quite close, so they both looked back to warn the others. Miku, Miguel, Shantae, Sky, Gumi, Rottytops, Teto, Bolo, Nadia, Rin and Len looked out the windows, and everyone was happy, and Miguel and Nadia were surprised too.

Nadia and Miguel: (Simultaneously, surprised.) M-Mount Fuji!?

Miku: Indeed! Don't you think it's a good idea?

Shantae : But... why do you say it that way? Is it an important place?

Miku: (She looks at Shantae.) Of course. It is the highest mountain in Japan, and it has many tourist attractions... But, today we are going to celebrate a birthday, not for sightseeing.

Shantae: (With half-open eyes.) You know? I would not like to walk a lot on my birthday

Luka: (She looks at Shantae sideways.) I don't think we'll be long before we get there. Our destination is at the foot of the mountain.

Shantae: (She looks at Luka sideways.) I guess it's some kind of building, right?

Luka : (She moves her right index finger.) Ah, ah, ah. You will know that when we arrive.

Gumi : I wonder what it will look like after so many years...

Gakupo : By the way... (He looks at Miguel sideways.) Your friend Nadia... She's from Hispanic America, right?

Miguel : (He looks at Gakupo.) Ah... Yes, it is. She's Mexican, to be exact. Why do you ask?

Gakupo : (He looks ahead.) It's obvious that she's not Spanish. And it shows that you are. You know...? I would like to learn some dances from Hispanic America, like Cumbia, for example.

Miguel: Cumbia, huh? Good choice.

Teto: (She looks towards the window, smiling.) Ah, I really want to get there!

Bolo : But, someone explain to me... Is that mountain so important?

Nadia : (She looks at Bolo.) It's the most important and highest mountain in Japan!

Bolo: (He looks at Nadia, surprised.) The highest one, you say? We're not going to climb to the top.. right!?

Kaito : (He looks at Bolo sideways.) Hahaha, of course not.

Len : (He looks at Bolo.) Apart from being the highest mountain in Japan, it is a very visited place. It has magnificent views and you can visit many temples where people usually pray.

Bolo : (He looks at Len.) So, many people go to Mount Fuji to pray... Huh?

Len: Indeed.

Bolo : Interesting...

Meiko : But to be honest, I don't feel like sightseeing.

Kaito : (He looks at Meiko sideways.) Me neither.

Rin : (She looks at Kaito sideways.) It's not far to go, is it?

Kaito : (Looks ahead.) No, Rin. At least, we are not far from Mount Fuji.

The 2 groups arrived at a place where the road ended, and led to a snowy path. The place was full of trees, and they began to take out food and gifts.

Nadia : (Everyone gets out of the car.) Ah! It's colder than I thought.

Kaito : (They go to the trunk, and he opens it.) And now... (He starts taking things out.)

Bolo : (He looks at what's inside the food bags.) Oh, this all looks really good... (He sees there are a few bottles of alcohol, and his eyes are half-open.) Really?