Fighting in the Land of the Rising Sun

Our heroes found Risky and the others in the gigantic city of Tokyo, and after some small talk, the battle began. Risky and the others headed at high speed towards Shantae and the others.

Risky : (She punches Nadia in the face with her right fist.) Take this!

Nadia : (She backs away, with a pained face.) Ahh!

Risky : (Preparing another attack.) And this is a gift!

Nadia : (Risky tries to hit her with a kick with her right leg, but she dodges it by backing up.) Phew! (She kicks Risky in the left leg with her right leg.)

Risky : (With a pained face.) Ugh! (She pulls out her sword.) Get ready! (Risky attacks quickly.)

Nadia: (Scared.) Oh oh...

Bolo : (He punches Risky from behind with his right fist.) I got you!

Risky : (She looks at Bolo sideways.) Tsk...

Bolo and Nadia : (At the same time, they approach Risky.) Get ready!

Risky : (She dodges both attacks by jumping back.) HA! (She hits them both with a kick with her right leg.)

Bolo : (Pained.) Grr!

Nadia: (Pained.) Augh... Her attacks are strong.

Bolo : (He looks at Nadia sideways.) Don't worry, we're going to beat them!

Risky: Hahaha! Do not make me laugh. defeat us? You guys?

Bolo : (He looks at Risky, furious.) Yes, like in Paris and Mexico City.

Risky : (A bit annoyed.) Tsk! Those times, the cops came and we had to stop! But now? Now no one will come to save your skin.

Nadia : (Confused.) Wh-What did she sa-? (Risky takes the opportunity to punch her in the face with her right fist.) Ah! (Backs up.)

Bolo : (He comes closer.) This is not the time to ask questions like that.

Nadia : I... I'm sorry.

Bolo : No, it's fine.

Risky: (Uses his sword to attack.) Kiaaa!

Bolo : (Both dodge the attack.) Phew! That has been close.

Nadia : (She looks at Bolo.) Bolo...

Bolo : (He looks at Nadia.) Nadia...

Nadia and Bolo : (At the same time, they go to Risky.) Here we go! (They split up to attack Risky from two sides.)

Risky : (Thinks about it next.) Damn! (Both punch Risky in the face with their right fists.) Ugh!

Shantae : (Struggling with Nega-Shantae, she looks at Nadia and Bolo sideways, surprised.) Wow! They are very well timed!

Nega-Shantae : (She speaks very quickly, and with a smile from ear to ear.) Hehehe... Thank you!

Shantae : (She looks at Nega-Shantae, confused.) Huh? (Nega-Shantae pushes harder, pushing Shantae away, and makes a pained face.) Ah!

Nega-Shantae: And now... (She moves her right arm.) Get ready!

Miguel : (Running towards Nega-Shantae.) I think YOU should get ready!

Nega-Shantae : (She grabs Miguel's right arm with her left hand.) Heh. (She looks at Miguel.) I got you! (She throws him to the ground.)

Miguel: Heh... (He hits Nega-Shantae on her left ankle with his left arm.) Let's see if you like this!

Nega-Shantae: (She staggers slightly.) Oooooh! (She falls to the ground, and makes a pained face.) Ouch!

Shantae : (Miguel gets up.) Are you okay?