Enjoying Mexico City (Part 2)

Shantae and her friends were visiting Chapultepec Park, and because they were hungry, they went to eat at a Chinese restaurant to enjoy delicious Chinese food. Upon arrival, they could see a fairly large gong right in front of a small building (2 floors) red, with many windows in the ancient Chinese architectural style, with blue roofs, and some decorations, such as small red dragons. green that ran along the red walls of the building.

Shantae : (Impressed.) Wow... The architecture is magnificent. (She looks at Miguel.) Right?

Miguel : (He looks at Shantae.) Well, yes. Chinese ancient architecture is beautiful.

Bolo : That roof is beautiful!

Sky : Shall we go in already? (She covers her belly with her right hand.) I'm starving...

Nadia : (She covers her stomach with her right hand.) Same here... (They enter.)

Upon entering, they were able to admire the beauty of Chinese architecture inside, which was not at all different from what could be seen outside. They saw some stairs that led to the second floor, and when they went up, they found a surprise: there was only one table, it was on the terrace and there were 6 chairs. The views were quite beautiful, you could see part of the Chapultepec park, and since there was no one there, Rottytops wanted to get out of the bag.

Miguel: A table for 6? Wow, what a coincidence.

Rottytops: Is anyone out there?

Sky : (She glances at the bag.) No, but... (The bag moves a bit.) H-Hey! (The bag falls to the ground.)

Rottytops : (She gets out of the bag.) Phew! (She turns her head from side to side repeatedly, impressed.) Wow!

Sky : (Somewhat annoyed.) "Rotty"! Get in the bag immediately! Someone could come and get a scare-!

Waiter : (Small, black (Soft), is wearing a white T-shirt, shorts and sandals, has black hair and a few plates, goes up to the second floor.) Muy buenas tardes, ¿Qué es lo que dese...? (Good afternoon, what do you want to ord...?) (He looks at Rottytops, and makes an uncomfortable face.) Esto... (Er...)

Nadia: (Everyone looks at the waiter, in a very low voice.) Don't worry! I'll take care of this! (With a loud voice.) ¡Muy buenas tardes! Me sorprende que ya haya venido un camarero... ¿Le pasa algo? (Good afternoon! I'm surprised a waiter has already come... Is something wrong?)

Waiter: (Nervous.) ¿Me lo parece a mí o (He points at Rottytops with his right index finger.) ella es de color verde? (Is it just me or is she green?)

Nadia: Oh. Creo que se lo está imaginando. (Oh. I think you're imagining it.) (Obviously lying.) Ella no es de color verde... (She's not green...) (They sit at the table.)

Waiter : (Still a little nervous.) Bueno... Aquí tienen el menú. (Well... Here you have the menu.) (He gives them 6 food menus, and leaves.)

Sky : (Looks at Wrench.) Wrench, please get off my shoulder.

Wrench : Gruack! (OK!) (He leaves.)

Sky : Thanks... (She looks at Nadia.) Thank you! You've gotten us out of a good jam.

Nadia : (She looks at Sky.) Yeah, he was. And you're welcome.

Sky : (She looks at Rottytops, somewhat annoyed.) What are you doing outside!? Get in the bag!

Rottytops: (She looks at Sky calmly and puts her arms behind her head.) You know? You just witnessed the perfect way for me to be out of that bag for as long as I want. I need a bit f help though. You can get rid of it now: We won't need it anymore.