Relaxing a bit in Paris.

After an intense fight, Risky and the others fled, and worse yet, Nega Shantae returned. After that, some police officers took Shantae and her friends so they could rest in a hotel. They went by car, and they were in Paris.

Bolo : (He looks out the right window, and sighs.) Wow… What a shame. We couldn't beat them...

Sky : (She looks out the left window, and sighs.) Right...

Miguel: (He looks a bit out the left window.) There are more police cars. They are still looking for them... Although most likely they are already far away. (The car stops.) Huh? We have already arrived? (They get out of the car, and close the doors.)

Bolo : (He looks at the Seine River, shocked, because there are broken bridges.) Geez! They must have destroyed those bridges with the ship...

Sky : (She looks at the Seine River, shocked.) Wow...

Shantae and Miguel : (They look at the Seine River, shocked.) Damn…

Policeman 1 : (He touches Miguel's right shoulder with his right index finger.) Excuse me... (Miguel turns and looks at the policeman.)

Miguel : (He realizes that the hotel is in front of him.) How nice!

The hotel was a building of about 10 floors, yellow in color and stood out from all the others due to the neon lights, on which it says "Seine Hotel" in French. Upon entering, they saw that the lobby, like the outside, is yellow, and filled with chandeliers and furniture. There was hardly anyone, except for a bald, flesh-colored man in his 60s, wearing a long blue shirt, long black pants and black shoes, who was at the counter.

Sir: (He looks at the policeman, surprised, and speaks in French.) What happened?

Police 1 : (In French.) Due to the incident that just happened, we have had to investigate everywhere. We have found these persons on a road, very tired. And since you are such a great friend, I was wondering if you could let them spend the night here. They don't seem to have a lot of money.

Sir: (Cheerful, in French.) Of course! Don't worry, for you, I'll do anything! Do they understand French?

Policeman 1 : (In French.) Apparently not.

Sir: (He puts his right hand on his chin, in French.) That's going to be a problem!

Miguel: Is there someone who understands us?

Sir : (In French, he looks at Miguel for a moment.) I think I know who to talk to. (He's leaving.)

The Sir returned with an elegant white man, tall, bald, dressed in a shirt and long pants and black shoes.

Sir 2: (He looks at Miguel.) My boss has already explained everything to me. You need some rooms to spend the night, huh?

Miguel : (He looks at Sir 2, surprised.) Finally! Someone who understands us!

Sir 2 : I see. Okay. I warn you that we only have three rooms, but one of them is a bridal su…

Shantae : (Se grabs Miguel's right arm with her left hand.) Miguel and I will have the bridal suite!

Miguel : (Surprised.) H-Hey! I want too, but next time you're going to do that, let me know!

Shantae : (She doesn't hold Miguel's arm anymore, and looks at Miguel.) Whoops! Sorry…

Sky : (She looks at both Miguel and Shantae.) Well… I'm not surprised you want to be in the bridal suite… You two lovebirds!

Shantae : (Both she and Miguel look at Sky and blush.) S-Sky! (They move their arms from right to left and from left to right several times.) D-Don't say that!