Fighting across the ocean.

Our heroes received the dire news that Risky and the others were in Mexico City. Upon learning of this, they decided to go to Mexico City in the same way they arrived in Paris: Get on a weapons plane headed for Mexico City. They got on one around three in the afternoon, because they couldn't find a plane that would take off at an earlier hour.

Miguel : (Everyone enters the back of the plane without anyone noticing, and sits on the ground.) Phew! We finally found one...

Shantae : (She puts her right index finger to her mouth, in a low voice.) Shhh! Speak lower, they will hear you!

Sky: (She looks at the Black bag, which is next to her.) "Rotty" must be itching to get out of the bag...

Rottytops: Well yes, I am.

Sky: You can go out.

Rottytops : (Cheerful.) Whoo! (She moves but can't get out.) Hey, a little help?

Sky : (She rolls her eyes for a second.) Okay... (She grabs the bag, picks it up and turns it upside down very quickly.) Can you ex...? (Rottytops falls over, and they make a scared face.) Whoops...

Rottytops : (Covering a small lump on the back of her head with her right hand, looking pained, and sits up.) Ouch... (She looks at Sky, annoyed, but in a low voice.) Sky! Why the hell did you do that!?

Pilot 1: (In French.) Huh? I think I've heard something...

Pilot 2: (In French, he looks at Pilot 1.) Yes, I think I've heard something too. Do you want me to go see what's going on?

Pilot 1: (In French, he looks at Pilot 2.) OK. I'll take a look in the back... (He exits the flight deck.)

Sky : (A bit scared, in a low voice.) Ahh! (She looks at Shantae and the others.) Quick, let's hide!

Shantae : (She looks at Sky, in a low voice and a bit scared.) But where? I see no place to hide...

Bolo : (He moves his head from right to left quickly, in a low voice and a little scared.) Ehhh... (He points to some boxes with his right index finger.) Look! There, in those boxes! We can get inside them!

Miguel : (He looks at Bolo, in a low voice and a bit relieved.) What a greatidea!

Rottytops: (She gets up, but still covers the bump, and wobbles a bit.) Ouch...

Sky : (She looks at Rottytops.) Come on, "Rotty", (She grabs Rottytops's right arm with her left hand, and pulls her.) Quick! (Everyone goes to the boxes.)

Rottytops : (With a pained face.) O-Ouuuch! Sky! You are hurting me!

Sky : (Everyone stands in front of the boxes, and Sky looks at Rottytops.) I'm sorry, but, (Bolo opens both boxes.) we have to get into the boxes. Go! (Everyone gets into the boxes, and closes them.)

Pilot 1: (He enters, and speaks in French.) Let's see... (He turns on his flashlight.)

Sky: (She crosses her fingers.) Please, don't find us, please, don't find us...!

Pilot 1 : (He inspects a bit, in French.) Hmm... I don't see anything. Most likely it was our imagination... (He leaves, and closes the back.)

Bolo : (They open the boxes.) Phew! That was really close!

Rottytops: (A bit annoyed.) Well, if anyone's to blame, (She looks and points her right index finger at Sky.) It's her. If it hadn't been for her picking up the bag like that, I wouldn't have fallen and none of this would have happened.

Sky : (She looks at Rottytops, annoyed.) Hey! Did you not want to go out?

Rottytops: Yeah, but not like that! Admit that this time, you almost screwed up!