Visiting the City of Love

Our heroes rested in a hotel in Paris, and the next morning, they prepared to go to the police station and testify about what they saw. They left the hotel at about 9 in the morning, and the sun was radiant.

Shantae: (With her backpack on her back, and a black bag in her right hand.) Ready?

Rottytops: (Inside the black bag.) I'm ready!

Sky: (With her backpack on her back.) Same!

Bolo: (With his backpack on his back.) Same!

Miguel: (With his backpack on his back.) Same!

Shantae: (She looks at Miguel.) You have the map, right?

Miguel: (He looks at Shantae.) Yep! (He gets the map out of his backpack.) Let's see, (He looks at the map.) According to this, the Police Station is in... (He brings his face closer to the map, and looks confused.) What the hell? How do you pronounce the name of this site?

Shantae: Let me see. (With a confused face.) I don't know how to pronounce that name either...

Miguel: Well, we have to go to the street... (He mispronounces the following.) Ru... Rue... Well, whatever the name is! It's a few blocks from here. And the Police Station is called... (He mispronounces the following.) Sai... Saip... Aghhh! Who came up with these names!?

Rottytops: Calm down, Miguel.

Miguel: (He sighs.) I guess I should calm down.

Bolo: Well... (He looks at Miguel.) Where are we going?

Miguel: Uhm... According to this, we have to go to the right.

After a few messes, they could make it to the Police Station.

Upon entering, they saw that there was a door in front of them, they entered out of curiosity and realized that it was the interrogation room, which has a table with some chairs, brown, and the walls, ceiling and floor are brown

Upon entering, they saw that there was a door in front of them, they entered out of curiosity and realized that it was the interrogation room, which has a table with some chairs, brown, and the walls, ceiling and floor are brown. white.

Shantae:...This must be the interrogation room.

Miguel: (He looks at Shantae.) Now that I remember... The song I sang yesterday has some flaws.

Shantae: (She looks at Miguel, with a "-_-" face) What's the point of that now?

Miguel:... I remembered now.

Shantae: (She sighs, no longer making the "-_-" face) Forget it.

Sky: Should we sit down?

Bolo: Hmm... Nope, I don't think so.

Miguel: Now that I think about it, they told us to testify, most likely they will send someone who can understand us.

Shantae: It makes sense.

Rottytops: How boring. I'm going to have to wait for a long time for you to finish. And I'm not going to be able to participate...!

Shantae: (With a bead of sweat on her face and a slight smile.) You know why you shouldn't get out of the bag...