A pleasant dinner.

Miguel and Nadia couldn't believe it. They met Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, the Kagamines, Kaito, Meiko, Gakupo, and Tako Luka. They (And Shantae and the others.) were invited to a dinner at Miku's house, and precisely Miguel challenged Miku.

Miguel : (An instrumental version of "Senbonzakura" starts playing.) I'm ready!

Nadia : (Excited.) Senbonzakura!?

Miku : Daitan futeki ni haikara kakumei, rairai rakuraku hansen kokka!

Hinomaru jirushi no nirinsha korogashi, Akuryou taisan ai-shii-bii-emu!

Miguel : Kanjousen o hashirinukete, touhon seisou nan no sono!

Shounen shoujo sengoku musoo.

Ukiyo no manima ni!

Miguel and Miku : (At the same time, they turn their bodies 360° to the right while singing.) Senbonzakura, yoru ni magire,

kimi no koe mo todokanai yo!

Koko wa utage hagane no ori!

Sono dantoudai de mioroshite! (They continue singing.)

Bolo : I'm not understanding anything, but you're doing great!

Shantae: (She looks at Bolo, excited.) Yeah! They are doing great.

Rottytops : (Looks at Bolo and Shantae.) They're showing off!

Nadia : (She looks at Bolo and Shantae sideways.) I agree.

Miguel : Hyakusen renma no mitame wa shoukoo, itari kitari no oiran douchuu!

Aitsu mo koitsu mo minna de atsumare,

Seija no kooshin wan tsuu san shi!

Miku: Zenjoumon o kugurinukete,

anraku joudo yakubarai!

Kitto saigo wa daidan en.

Hakushu no aima ni!

Miguel and Miku : (At the same time, they turn their bodies 360° to the left while singing.) Senbonzakura yoru ni magire, (They stop spinning.)

Kimi no koe mo todokanai yo!

Koko wa utage hagane no ori,

Sono dantoudai de mioroshite!

Sanzen sekai tokoyo no yami,

Nageku ura mo kikoe nai yo!

kiboo no oka haruka kanata,

Sono senkoudan o uchiagero! (They high five, a solo starts playing and they continue dancing.)

Rin: (Surprised, she makes a victory sign with her left hand.) You're doing great!

Len : (Surprised, he makes the victory sign with his right hand.) Let's go! I want to see how you give it your all!

Tako Luka : (Surprised, she puts two of her tentacles on her cheeks.) Wow! This is getting very interesting!

Sky : You're both doing great!

Shantae: Come on!

Miku : (The solo finishes.) Kanjousen o hashirinukete, Touhon seisou nan no sono!

Miguel : Shoonen shoujo sengoku musoo, Ukiyo no manima ni!

Miguel and Miku : (Simultaneously, they turn their bodies 360° to the right while singing.) Senbonzakura yoru ni magire