A new friend.

Our heroes arrived in Mexico City and fought Risky, Ammo Baron, Techno Baron and Nega-Shantae, however, Nega-Shantae managed to stun them for a few moments and they managed to escape. After this, a policeman offered to take them to a hotel, and they accepted the proposal. Upon arrival, they ran into a kneeling girl in front of a collapsed building. They tried to comfort her, but the girl left because she didn't want to bother. Afterwards, they went into the hotel, had dinner (Rottytops waited in his room and then had dinner in his room.) and then, and, just like in Paris, Miguel and Shantae slept together Sky and Wrench too, and Rottytops and Bolo, too. They slept on the first floor. However, something was preventing one of them from sleeping. His room is white, with brown furniture, a few pictures, a red bed for two, a blue mini-bathroom, among other things. He was raining, and it was about 2 in the morning.

Rottytops : (Sleeping, she thinks the next thing, with her mouth closed.) Ah... The sound of the rain is super relaxing... (She hears the buzzing of a fly, wakes up and the next thing she says it.) What the...!? (She raises her back, and sees the fly.) Oh, fuck! This fly just disturbed my sleep! (She grabs the fly swatter from a nightstand and kills it.) Whew! (She leaves the fly swatter where it was.) I hope I didn't wake up Bolo...

Bolo : (Awake.) ...The fly hasn't woken me up.

Rottytops: (She looks at Bolo, who is to the left of her.) Huh? (She realizes that Bolo has a sleepy face.) Bolo, what's wrong?

Bolo: (He raises his back, and looks at Rottytops.) I can't sleep.

Rottytops: Why?

Bolo: (He looks at a large window, which is to his left, sad.) It's raining...

Rottytops : But... The sound of rain is very relaxing!

Bolo : No... I can't sleep, but it's not because of the rain... It's... Because of her.

Rottytops: (Confused.) "Her"? You mean the girl that she was kneeling on?

Bolo : ...Yes.

Rottytops: ... What was her name...? Madia?

Bolo : Nadia. Poor thing... From the way she spoke, it seems like she has nowhere to go. She will get wet...

Rottytops: (She lays down.) Nah, sure she's found a place to shelter from the rain... Come on, Bolo, go to sleep. I'm sure she's fine. (She falls asleep.)

Bolo: (In a very low voice.) "I'm sure she's fine" ... (He gets out of bed and dresses, without Rottytops noticing.) I can't be sure until I see it with my own eyes. (He opens the door very slowly, leaves the room and closes it very slowly, so Rottytops doesn't wake up.)

The hallway is white with brown furniture, a few paintings and a long red carpet. The lights were off, what little could be seen was thanks to the dim moonlight coming through the windows. Bolo tried to make as little noise as possible, however, something unexpected happened.

Miguel: (He opens his door, and appears behind Bolo, in a very low voice.) Bolo? I seemed to hear a door.

Bolo: (Scared, but in a low voice.) Ehhhh... (He turns.) Miguel? (Nervous.) What are you doing out here?

Miguel : I would like to ask you the same thing.

Bolo : Ehhh... I'm going to the Reception room! (Obviously lying.) Which way is it? I don't even remember, haha.

Miguel : Ah... You must continue where you were going until you come across a wall, turn left and you'll see some stairs. Go down there and you will reach the Reception room.

Bolo : Thank you.

Miguel : And tell me, (He crosses his arms.) Why do you want to go to the Reception room?