Episode 11: Sense and Insensitivity

[Opens with the cave of Blitzer where David is writing down on his notebook with Keanu sitting to him. In his backpack is the The Demon Realm Journal Volume 1 and his personal notebook titled The Realm Analog.]

Blitzer: I never heard of this T.C. person in years.

David: Do you think that he can be the only human to traveled to this world? I mean there's gotta be more than meets the eye.

Blitzer: You have a good point David, but no one what he is or what's his purpose in coming here. That's for you to find out.

David: Yeah I guess your right. Whoever this guy is has a lot of experience in studying demon and witch magic. So, Blitzer, now that I have master the wolf magic and learn many werewolf powers, what's next?

Blitzer: Since you have learned all of the things about werewolves, next up is your emotions. Remember, werewolves can have magic and abilities, but the one thing that they need to learn is by controlling their emotions and actions.

David: Alright. How werewolves control their own emotions?

Blitzer: Werewolves are affected greatly by specific emotions, namely anger and rage. While these make them reckless and act irrationally by lashing out, their anger increases their powers.

David: Really? Wow, that's insane.

Blitzer: Indeed it is. A werewolf's mentality is completely devoted to its pack, as are most werewolves devoted to their own kind. They also have an attraction to the moon. Werewolves are born and bred to be possessive, territorial, extremely protective, stubborn, and hot tempered. There's also a way that can be treated, however, as werewolves has a calming effect on all of them. Unlike dogs, purebreds will also revert to wolf form when killed rather than the other way around, indicating that they are actually more wolf than human.

David: Hmm, very interesting. How do I calm myself down?

Blitzer: Good question. First, you need to relax your inner werewolf by not pressuring and stress yourself. If that may not work, try and give your inner werewolf a cold place to sit because during the full moon heat will make yor creature angry and it will have the urge to attack.

David: Okay, got it. [Yawning.] Man I'm tired. I should go back to the Owl House. I need some rest.

Blitzer: Indeed you are. A good sleep is a good thing to recharge your energy.

David: [Packing his things.] Yeah. It's nice talking with you Blitzer.

Blitzer: You too David. If you have anymore questions, you know where I live and I will gladly to answer them for you.

David: Thanks Blitzer. [Dog whistle.] Come on Keanu. [Keanu walks towards him.] See you later, Blitzer.

Blitzer: Until next time my friend. It's an honor speaking with you and remember what I said to you.

Davis: You got it. [He and Keanu left the cave.] Man, getting to learn more about werewolves is so many things to discover, don't you think so buddy? [Keanu barked.] Yeah I guess you and me are the same thing. Now let's get back to the house before they noticed I'm gone.

[The two continued walking out of the wood and arrived at the Owl House. David yawn and stretch his arms before Hooty interrupts him.]

Hooty: Hey Davy, hoot!

David: [Groan.] Hi Hooty.

Hooty: What are you doing up so early? Shouldn't you be in bed?

David: Do you really want to know or ask me some random questions?