"I will stay in the sky"

Nayla was a girl who was seriously ill. She didn't take her medicine at all, the disease was eating her up. Even her doctor, Islam, did not like her at all. She wouldn't talk to anyone. One day a doctor enters her room.

- Hello, shall we meet?

Nayla turns her face.

- My name is Sahib. I'm on duty tonight

But there is no answer from the girl.

- Okay. I'll be in the doctor's room. If you're bored, go and we'll talk over sweet tea...

As Sahib leaves, he notices an orange on the table.

- I got it from your orange. I'll make you some sweet tea instead.

Sahib was making tea in his room. There were only two pieces left. After receiving a refusal from Nayla, he puts both sugars in his tea, and soon Nayla enters the room.

- I came to drink sweet tea...

The owner will be very embarrassed...

- The sweet tea is over. But if you want, there is a sweet conversation.

Nayla sits in the room so as not to embarrass the young man. I would write their entire conversation, but when the word count is limited... But I can say that Sahib tells Nayla not to take the drugs.Nayla sees some warmth in this guy and becomes attached to him. The girl spends a lot of time with him, they go for a walk in the park. She feels healed by Sahib. No matter where he is, no matter what the situation, Sahib will appear like a charm next to the girl. Nayla recovered so quickly from incurable pain that doctors were surprised by such a condition.One day, when Sahib declares his love for Nayla in the alley, the girl is ready to give him everything. Nayla was so in love with him that she did not even know how she got a kiss from him.

Nayla was feeling happy and came to the hospital to get the last test results from the doctor.

I think that the practice we did for you was very useful. It is very gratifying to see such a quick recovery from a patient like you.

Nayla smiles:

- Yes, especially the doctor named Sahib Azizovich, who works for you, helped me a lot.

The doctor looks at the girl with a broken heart.

- I do not understand

- why?

-who did you say?

- Sahib Azizovich. What's the matter?

- Sorry, we don't have such a doctor!

Nayla suddenly felt a tremor in her hand.

He works in the evening

- I understand, but there is no such person in our hospital. Are you taking your medicine? 

- No, he told me not to drink.

Nayla was finished.

- My sister, you have schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness in which people interpret reality in an abnormal way. Schizophrenia can cause a combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disorganized thinking and behavior that disrupts daily functioning and can be disabling. Where else have you seen him?

- In the store, in the restaurant, everywhere... But now the girl could not hear anything. She forgot the doctor's voice.

She remembered the times she spent with Sahib. He was suddenly startled. All she saw was a devilish dragon, not a jolly Sahib. She started to get scared. She was hallucinating. She could see the dragon. She saw it as real. She didn't even notice the doctor.  The dragon was preparing to devour the girl.....

___________________________________________________

When Nayla opened her eyes, she returned to her old life. The same ward and the same drugs again. The day passed, the week passed. The girl misses Sahib. She was trying to get better, but she couldn't.Anguish tormented the girl so much that it finally forced her to do a terrible thing. Naila decided to pour the drugs into the water.

- The weather outside is wonderful. Shall we turn around?Nayla turned around and saw her dream lover Sahib....

As I sat on the edge of the cliff, looking out at the vast expanse of the ocean, I couldn't help but think of her. Her smile, her laughter, her warmth. She had been my everything, and I had given up a life without her for the dreams of us.

But now, as I sat alone with only memories, I wondered if it was worth it. Was it worth sacrificing my happiness for a dream that was never realized? Was it worth the pain and heartache that followed? I looked down at the waves crashing against the rocks below and took a deep breath. It was time to let go. It was time to move on and start a new chapter in my life. A chapter where I didn't have to sacrifice my own happiness for the dreams of someone else.And so, I whispered to the wind, "For the dreams of you, I gave up the life without you. But now, I choose to live for myself and create new dreams that are truly mine." And with those words, I closed the chapter on our past and looked forward to a future full of endless possibilities.

Nayla