'I-' you began hesitating, 'don't go,' you spoke, your voice unintentionally soft and slightly thick, your cheeks now burning as you felt the blood rush to them.

'I'm not, I just wanted to shift a lit-' Jeongin began, still completely oblivious to your intentions but you cut him off by placing his hand back on your thigh again, higher and slightly more on the inside this time. 'Oh,' Jeongin breathed. You could hear him gulp audibly and it didn't take long before you felt something hard pressing against your lower back.

Without saying anything else he started to slowly massage your inner thigh. Instantly, your breath hitched under his touch, your lips slightly parting as you took in a quiet deep breath. The feeling of his fingers kneading into your skin made your ears whirr. Slowly his hand moved further towards you until his thumb finally disappeared between your thighs and under the fabric of your shorts. Carefully he explored you over your panties. You could hear him breathing heavily now too as his thumb found your clit. Unable to help yourself, you let out a soft mewl as he started circling his thumb over your clit.

'You sound really cute like that,' Jeonin whispered in your ear, his lips brushing the shell of your ear and making you sigh. Even though the fabric of your shorts and his sweats, you could feel his hard length pulsing against your ass. Clearly, he was enjoying this just as much as you were. It didn't take long for your mind to go blank with the building pleasure.

'Inn-ah.' you moaned his name as you felt yourself edging closer to your release. Jeongin groaned at the sound of his name and his hips jerked slightly. You could feel his outline pressing into your backside hard, making you clench around nothing. You almost wanted to cry out at the emptiness between your legs, slightly feeling embarrassed at how badly you wanted him. Softly he started to grind into your ass, the length of him getting caught perfectly between the curves of your butt.

'Y/n.' Jeongin growled your name softly as he snaked his free hand under your sweater. His fingers brush your bare skin, and you couldn't thank your past self more for deciding not to wear a bra after your post-dinner shower when his hand cupped your breast. His grinding faltered for a second when he softly squeezed into you, his thumb however never resting. You moaned softly and he instantly resumed his grinding again, while he fondled your breast softly.

Besides his hard length grinding into you, he was being so soft with your body, his touches so careful, almost as if he was unsure of himself. You knew Jeongin was the youngest of all of them, but that still meant he was ancient and probably had a lot of experience still. However, the edging was driving you crazy and you couldn't think clearly anymore. You turned your face to his, meeting him on your shoulder and finding his eyes.

The beautiful glimmering, golden fox eyes locked with yours and all the last sense of you disappeared. Your lips met his and the world seemed to disappear. He kissed you softly but eagerly, his lips brushing, nipping and pressing on yours. Your breaths mingled and you could feel Jeongin's hand shifting on your breast, his fingers closing around your nipple and squeezing softly. You moaned again and Jeongin's grinding started to become sloppier and more inconsistent. When he pinched your nipple a second time he let his tongue slide into your mouth, stifling the moan you were about to release. You sucked on it, closing your lips around him and to your surprise he let out a loud unexpected growl. He stilled underneath you, shaking and groaning. His hand between your legs stopped and his other hand let go of your breast. Quickly you let go of his tongue, looking at him worriedly. His eyes were closed and his face was contorted and for a moment you thought you had hurt him. But then you felt it. Something wet was now pressing between your buttcheeks.

'Shit,' Jeongin groaned, 'shit, shit, shit,' his words were soft and his eyes still closed. His face was flushed red and he was still slightly shaking. 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry,' he groaned. 'Y/n, I'm sorry,' he repeated his eyes opening and taking in your startled face. 'I swear this never happens. I normally- I never- You're just too- And my thoughts-' he babbled on, trying to plead with you. A small smile formed on your lips. You wouldn't laugh, no you wouldn't do that to him, it would be too mean, but you couldn't help but smile.