I looked at her,  shes smiling. She look so happy remembering the past. I held Becky's hand. 

" I never thought that those things actually happened.  Its just. wow"

" Me too.  When im looking around the school.  I still cant believe that this became our fighting ground before. Its so different from a messed up school to a proper one with smart and talented students.  You want know more? "

She's right.  Thats one of the main reason why my parents chose this school. aside from it has a dormitory.

" Yes "

" since then we became friends . Kept changinh my title or nickname " S/Snake" into " Sado""

" Hmmm. About that.  Why does she call you sado?  I asked her before.  She said its along story"

" The day she beat me.  She gave that name to me.  She said " you're S right?  From now on.  Your name is Sado.  Coz while we are fighting.  Your not happy.  All i see in your eyes is sadness.  But from now on. I don't want to see you sad again.  Let it be just your name.  Not you" then she reached her hand to me and helped me to get up.  .  Yuko is our saviour.  Thats also the reason why she became the student council president.  Coz she's the only one we follow and respect the most. Shes the only one who can command us.  Ever since she became the student council president. The school started to be in order.  Even the teachers and the staffs here at school respect Yuko San.  But then if you dont really know her..  You'll thought that she's just a perverted trouble maker. Well she really is tho. "

She said the laugh.. 

I caress Becky's face.  I never thought that those five years i got separated from her she became a great person. 

Well i know before that she is a great person.  But not like this.  She even manage to wow..  Just wow.  Im so proud of her.  If only i didnt get into that accident. I will be able to witness how she did those great things. 

Behind her craziness,  being pervert,  violent,  and stupid sometimes shes really great!

" How bout Jisoo? I thought she dont fight?  That she dont really care about any thing?"

" Owh...  Well i thought thats the easiest part.  You know Jisoo being owh so perfect,  beautiful and sexy. And Becky's  character.... " Irin stopped then looked at Rosé and wink..  Rosé blushed really hard. .

" Owh yeah i can imagine how Becky harassed Jisoo. " Then we all laughed.. 

" Dont say that.  Haha Becky will surely say its not harassment!  Its just appreciation of beauty!! " Rosé said trying to imitate Becky

"youre right Rosé haha..  Hmm Irin.  How did your fighting stuff stopped? "

" hmm?  Well,  we didnt really stopped fighting.  We still fight to settle some deep issues between some other school.  But Becky made us promise her that we will all graduate from this school. And we are going to keep that.  "

" I see..  It now make sense to me why to take care of her so much  "

" Haha now you know our legend! " Suddenly Rosé blurt out.  Then i joked. 

" Ehh?  I didnt even hear your name from the story Rosé  Haha" Then she went red and irin started to laugh at her. 

" hmmff!  Why are you guys so mean to me?? "

" Coz youre cute.  " said the voice from Rosé back.  And as soon as she turned around Jisoo's smiling face greeted her.  Only few centimeters away from her.