Getting a Snack While Evading

This was supposed to be a shitpost :(
Happy 3k reads weeee
--

"JESUS CHRIST BOBO!" Jard yelled while running away from Sanic. Bobo was being chased around by the Mario nextbot for a whole hour straight like a madman. "ARE YOU NOT TIRED???"

Bobo calmly snapped his neck over to Jard. "no"

"Well obviously." Jard shook their head. They continued to run around from Sanic until they noticed Sanic was catching up. "YOUR TOO SLOW" is too annoying for their taste anyway. They chug down a soda and dip. 

"More juke for mee!! ^_^" Bobo continued to juke and juke. Jard ran to the other side of the map, stopping at the ocean. 

 "I fucking hate crossroads I hate crossroads I HATE IT SO MUCH" Jard continued to mutter that to themself before hearing a thud nearby them. They jumped, whipping their head around to that direction. The figure stumbled, almost unable to stand on their own. They glanced to Jard's direction. "... Hey! Who's there?" Jard called out. "Show yourself!"

 "Relax, man." The figure replied. "It's not like I'm gonna eat your face off or anything like those weird pngs over there." The figure pointed to Bobo and the other two nextbots, having a jolly time of running around in circles. "I'm just here to sit down and think of a way to get home." Their tone sounded a bit flat and sad.. they sounded a little too young to be here, too. Jard's look shifted into a bit of concern. 

 "You do realize we can't get out of here until the match is over, right? What's your name anyway?" Jard asked, taking a step forward. 

 "Oh. My name's—"

 Suddenly, the sound of the super star theme began to blast from behind Jard. They slid across the sand, scrambling for the other side. The figure also began to book it as soon as they heard the noise. The two hit a hard left turn as Jard gripped their arm and began to run for the platform of grass on the side. Jard didn't look back at the nextbot and nor the stranger, they led the stranger to the stairs, rushing up to the ladder above and stopping in a hole where they lead to. They were both out of breath, huffing and puffing for air. Jard leaned against the grassy wall, trying to catch their breath. 

 "Are-... are you okay...?" They say, finally glancing at them. Just as Jard noticed in their voice before, they did seem young. They wore a red cap, a blue hoodie, and some green pants. Their hoodie had the label "Player" on it. The kid nodded as response to what Jard said, looking a bit horrified. 

 "Jeez-... why are they so fast..." They muttered while staring down at their knee.

 "They're meant to be. They usually go after us, after all." Jard replied. They noticed the kid hold their knee in agony. Jard sits up from the wall. "Don't keep it crossed, keep it straight." They said. The kid obliges, setting it straight while Jard got out a medkit to help elevate the knee. Jard stared in silence as the kid had an uncomfortable face of pain. 

 "Relax.." Jard suggested while adjusting the medkit. "We should be safe here." 

 "O-kay..." The kid muttered. He closed his eyes in order to calm themself down. Jard leaned back on the grassy wall right next to them. 

 "So.. what's your name..?" Jard asked, before giving a pause. They narrowed their eyes at the hoodie the kid was wearing. "Let me guess.... Player?"

 "Woah!... How'd you know?" Player's head perked up, he opened their his tilting to Jard.

 "Juuust a lucky guess." They replied with a smirk. 

 "Okay, then.. let me guess your name." Player sat up, squinting at Jard's figure. "Mmmm.... Emo?" 

  "Har har." Jard rolled their eyes with an unimpressed look. It seemed funny to Player as he giggled. "Name's actually Jard. Nice to meet you." Jard says this, putting out a hand for a handshake with a grin. Player stared at the hand before grinning themself, putting a firm shake onto the hand. 

 "Nice to meet you, too." Player then looked out to the entrance in front of him. "Do we have to stay here a while?" Player asked while leaning back once more. Jard crossed their arms. 

 "Yep. Hope you can wait." Jard said as Player sighed. Jard patted them on the back as they watched the entrance incase anything came in.

 Something was definitely telling the two this would be a long day. 

---

AGHHH BONUS

---

"What the HELL are you??" Cashier said, holding a broom defensively. 

 "Am you!" Bobo cheerfully replied. "But more deadlier!"

 "...Was that supposed to be humor??" Cashier was backed up to the wall as Bobo approached closer. Cashier was going into full distress.

 "No." Bobo said before snapping the broom Cashier held in two. Bobo only gave him a grin as Cashier looked horrified. Bobo leaned in, his face being shadowed by the bright light creating a shade onto his face along with his visor. 

 "Now, I'll give you 5 seconds to start running."