Baking a Pie (Bobo)

Thing I wanted to do before I slept, but it turned out I had to finish it in the morning s0

----

 You sped through the apartment numbers, looking for Bobo's. You were going off to Bobo's to make some Pie. Whatever kind of pie it is. Bobo said it'd be a nice date thing, so you were pretty pumped to go. You picked your best clothes, and were ready to jump right in at making some pie!

 You knock on some apartment and Jard opens the door. Leading you over to Bobo, who was about to begin. His head popped up from behind the counter, motioning for you to come over. 

 "Heyyyyyyyyy how it goin'? I just finished washing dishes!!" Bobo began to lean on the counter to look more attractive, but ended up falling from the counter being wet. You couldn't even blink or help before Bobo got up, kissed you on the lips and dragged you over. 

 "So anyway the first step to make pie crust, which shouldn't be hard. You can do part!!" Bobo gave you some dough. You began getting to work, making the crust while apples were being cut by Bobo. You managed to finish with some help from Jard, who was being a third wheel. You turned over to Bobo, to tell him you were done. 

 "Bobo, is that how you're supposed to be cutting the apples?" You ask as Bobo left the skin on the apple. 

 "More crispy", Bobo replies. "You did good job!!!" He gave a thumbs up, pecking you on the cheek and not even acknowledging Jard, who helped out. You gave them the same thumbs up to compensate as Bobo began shoving the apples into the pie. 

 "Bobo wait, that's not how you—"

 Without another word, Bobo immediately shoved the pie into the oven. 

 "Now we wait!!!" He grinned. 

 You stood there nervously. "Isn't there more we were supposed to do with it before putting it in?" You ask. 

 "No, no, trust me, we did it right." He reassured.

 After about a half an hour or so, the pie was done. Your jaw immediately DROPPED at the fact the pie looked completely done. You brought the pie into the living room. Risking a huge hazard and taking a bite out of it, it tasted like a normal pie!

 "Wow... this is... really good! How did this even happen?!" You turn to him and ask. 

 "Magic!!!" Bobo said waving his hands in a circle. Jard, however, refused to eat the pie. You didn't worried about why, but they said they just weren't hungry. They then made their way into the Kitchen, excusing themself in needing more water for their cup.

 In reality, Jard had to hide the old pie in the trash.