Headcanons sorry sorry sorry sorr

No I will not go to sleep that was a lie one more thingy just onneeee moreee. 

JARD

The youngest of the four. A laid back but still caring kind of person. Will definitely be a little snippy or sassy whenever they need to be. They really love cola, and tweaking little things like drones and gaming consoles in order to make them better or have more things to play on them. Bobo and him are really close, almost like siblings!! They understand each other really well, and Bobo likes calling him "little sibling" whenever they're around. The other likes calling him "Big bro". 

Defect and Jard are also pretty close, Jard practically sees him as a father figure. Defect is a little rough and demanding of them, but at the same time cares for them and messes around with them even like he's their dad. They usually call him "Dee" though. There was, in fact, one time where the word "Dad" accidentally slipped out from their tongue, and they immediately corrected it to "Defect", which totally was just the slip of the tongue, like yeaaaaa "Dee" they meant. "Dee".

Trooper and Jard are good friends. Trooper pushes them a lot to be their best, and they're cool with that, but Trooper's a little. Annoying to them. So they kinda appreciate it only when they're up and energized for it. Not when they're sick of life or done for the day. Aside from that, they do respect each other, and Jard calls Trooper "Troop" as a buddy thing (also picked it up from Defect). 

BOBO

A silly guy that's the second youngest!.. well, guys, considering all the other Bobos. There's technically a lot of Bobos that hang out with the other three, but usually #07734A does. They all act decently the same though, so it's no real difference. Bobo adores anything aside from things that may relate to himself. Cats, tacos, fruit punch, murder. Anything's great to Bobo! Although, he doesn't quite know how to hold them gently, so you either have to tell him if he's being rough with his grip or aggressive and he'll be more careful. 

Jard and Bobo are literal best friends. Like I said before, siblings. Any Bobo would be best friends with Jard for some odd reason, as if every one of them are really acquainted with them. Many of them call them "Little sibling" and pat him on the head as softly as they can (they don't wanna hurt him), and, as a friendly offering, leaves him dead things at his door as a happy little thank you for being his friend. :)

Bobo LOVES Defect (platonically). He really likes Defect, and considers him a friend, but Defect likes keeping his distance from Bobo. He doesn't really like his happy energy,, and also finds it a but,, condescending,,,, he's also seen what the Bobo's can do. And they're not very. Safe to be around when that's happening ahahahahahhahaaaaaa,, but the Bobo's spare him anyway, and even have a little nickname for him: "DDD"! Derived from the fact he said he really liked Penguins. Yea that's all lol. 

Bobo adores Trooper too!! Bobo just calls Trooper, well, "Trooper" and calls it a day, still tryna be nice with him and stuff though despite having a gun pulled on him multiple times from Trooper. Though there were few times Bobo's kind of pushed him to try and pull the trigger. To. You know, "see what happens" in his own words. Scary.

DEFECT REBEL

Defect is a rebel that takes his job more as a protector than a offender (also the second oldest). He kinda got into some rough fight with his comrades and it did NOT go well. At all. So he left and decided he didn't NEED them. He was better off without them. He cares about his friends deeply, yet doesn't let much into his soft spot. When they DO get in, he will protect them with his LIFE, if anything happens to them, him being there or not, he WILL blame himself for not doing anything, and he WILL get revenge on them as soon as possible. That man will track down any mf that wrongs any of his dearest friends. Especially Jard. Defect, despite not saying anything, is protective of Jard. If you say something nasty about them he will be coming at you at speeds of light be warned. He's even learned how to be more open and caring all because of Jard. He went from calling them just "Jard" to "Kiddo" or "Kid". I guess talk about development!

Defect does not like Bobo. As much as Bobo likes him, anyway. Defect is comfortable around them whenever they're not ecstatic or screaming, since that makes him more anxious. Whenever Bobo is around Jard and is doing the going-wild-and-hurting-things phase that he has every month, Defect only gets more anxious and nervous, making him have a lot of anxiety about Jard being around him. Aside from that, they're pretty ok. Defect sadly only calls him just "Bobo", but with a more cautious voice than usual. He will RARELY use a calmer or chill voice around Bobo. 

TROOPPERRR... NAH UH. At first nah uh. They did NOT GET ALONG Trooper and Defect were constantly at each others THROATS. When Trooper almost accidentally hurt Jard from one of their scuffles, he almost broke Trooper's arm. Like eesh it was rough. After a while, they did begin getting along a lot more, and they began to open up once they realized that they were both on the same side now, and that they had to cooperate to make the dream work. Now they're pretty okay, they sometimes argue here and there, but it's more like a married couple, just a little bit of bitching and then they work things out afterward n settle on something. Defect sometimes uses "Troop" on Trooper, while Trooper doesn't seem to mind the nickname, Defect still doesn't use it much. 

TROOPER

Trooper is a headstrong, steadfast leader type, who is also the oldest. Trooper leads the gang to wherever they need to go, despite Defect wanting other plans here and there (they really do not like agreeing that muchhh!!) Defect and Trooper got off on a wrong foot once Trooper assumed that he was either undercover or still working with the Rebels, and, and immediately went aggro. After a bit of shooting, Trooper nearly shoots Jard's head, making Defect go "NAH UH" and almost snapping his whole arm off all because he almost hurt his kid. After Jard and Bobo convinced the two to "Errrmm lighten the fuck up and just talk, you two are not as different as you seeem!!" In Jard's words, they did manage to work something out. Trooper opens up to Defect a lot more than Defect does to Trooper, and while Trooper really does care about Defect, and wants to know a little bit more about him, he doesn't budge much if Defect doesn't wanna open up. Trooper calls Defect "Dee" just like Jard does! And he playfully punches Defect in the arm (they end up fighting because of this). 

Trooper and Jard is like a dad and his embarrassed son. Jard is fine with them, but Trooper constantly pushes them to do their greatest capabilities, and sometimes Jard just likes relaxing, yk? So they have some misunderstandings, but they still do really enjoy hanging out! Trooper loves to call them "Little trooper" and ruffle their hair with the biggest grin (much to Jard's annoyance).

Trooper HATES BOBO NO OTHER INFERRING NEEDS TO BE DONE (joke) but seriously Trooper fucking hates Bobo's guts. He's seen what Bobo's can do he knows their deal they are NO GOOD THIS MAN REALLY WANTS BOBO OUT OF THIS PLACE FOR GOOD. Like "first you show up as an enemy, a nextbot snd now this?" Shaking my head.... But he somewhat is beginning to trust Bobo, he still pulls a gun on him if he gets too close or gets to ecstatic, because he doesn't quite know what triggers a Bobo to go all "Aggro" or want to hurt someone. He doesn't plan on finding out soon. He's already made it clear to Bobo that if he tries anything, he WILL be the first one to kill him. And with Bobo slightly egging on the gun going off, he's a little tempted to do it soon. No matter how much he's warmed up to Bobo. 

——

It's like 3am help ok bye