A Crown For The Best (Bobo)

I like Bobo a normal amount guys,,

Anyway errr valerieenoshima HELLO!! GET YO FOOD!! :D

---

Anywhere with flowers was such a beautiful place to be. Bobo managed to find you two a spot where you can both relax and enjoy some time together. The colorful fields were such a treat, especially from a rough day of dealing with nextbots and rebels all the time. You both needed the break. You slumped yourself onto the green grass, humming a little tune and closing your eyes while you enjoyed the quiet breeze on your face. Bobo told you to sit tight since he had a little surprise for you. You were nearly about to fall asleep when Bobo waddled his way back over to you with a wide grin. You heard him plop himself down behind your head, and gently set something onto it. You peeked open an eye and looked up, gently patting the object he put onto you. It felt very soft, and smooth. Opening both of your eyes and looking up, it appeared to be flowers! You smiled at the flower crown on your head, turning around to face Bobo.

"Such beautiful flowers... did you make this for me?" You asked while your smile got wider.

"Of course, of course! As pretty as you, yes?" Bobo tilted his head. "Like it?" his grin widened as well.

"Mhm!" You swung your body around to face him fully. You slid yourself closer, gently holding him by the hands. "I like it a whole lot." You then leaned in, planting a small kiss onto his cheek. "Thanks, babe." You giggled while Bobo's eyes widened a bit, holding his cheek with a red face.

"AHa.. glad.." Bobo mumbled with a sheepish grin. You of course had to return the favor somehow, right?

After a few minutes of Bobo hanging around, it was time for some food. Bobo was on the case for it, luckily. "I go get lunch. Be back!" Bobo gave you a kiss before hopping up and rushing off. You began to grab as many blue flowers as you can, trying to put them in a good flower crown. It took a while, but you finally managed to get a whole blue flower crown for Bobo! Once you thought you were done, you held it up victoriously. It was right on time, too. Bobo began to come back with sandwiches and some drinks. You held the flower crown behind your back.

"Hi, lovely! Back with food!" Bobo chirped, holding up the bags.

"That's nice. I got a little something for you, too." You smiled. You then plopped the flower crown onto their head. Bobo looked up at it with a smile.

"Oooh... so pretty, lovely!" Bobo grins, he jumps up and down a bit from happiness. He sets down a picnic blanket, along with the bags on it, immediately skipping over to you once he was done. He began to pick you up, sitting down and began to plant kisses all over your face. You began to chuckle, Bobo wrapping his arms around your waist and putting you into a hug. After getting into the hug, you croaked aloud. It felt like he was squeezing you like a stress toy.

"Bobo!.. Easy on the hug--!" You choked. Bobo immediately loosened it, getting a bit antsy and fidgety.

"Sorry! Hurt you?? Need stop now??" Bobo panicked.

"No, no! I'm alright! You just got a little carried away, is all." You reassured him, putting your hand on his shoulder. "I'm ok."

"Oh... I be careful! Promise.." Bobo slowly wrapped his arm around your waist, grabbing the bag with the sandwiches in the other. You began enjoying your sandwich, munching on your favorite kind. Bobo somehow brought 3 ham and cheese for himself, although not to complain about it, he did get you another sandwich too, though you're saving that one for later, and proceeded to eat 2 or the 3 within 3 BITES while you've just finished eating your first sandwich. While almost being done with the third sandwich, he saw a flower fall down from his crown.

"Ah!.. Lovely, you braid all stems, yes?" Bobo turned to you and asked.

"Wait... all of them?"

"...Lovely--" Before Bobo could finish, the whole flower crown plopped onto the ground, some of it coming undone and laid on the picnic blanket scattered. You just stood there in despair. You forgot to braid some of the stems together... woops. Bobo stared blankly at the flowers while holding his sandwich. He chucked the rest of the sandwich in his mouth and picked up the pieces of the crown.

"Ugh! I should've known it would've been bad anyway. All those stupid attempts for nothing." You muttered angrily.

"Oh no, love! You ok. You a-ok!" Bobo gives you a thumbs up. "We fix! We make another together! I help!"

"Really?" You said with a surprised look.

"Yes! We fix good." Double thumbs up now. He's real certain you two can make it work.

"Well, okay! I trust you." You nod. Bobo picks up the flowers and observes the crown.

"You do decent. But I make you better." Bobo says while beginning to mend the rest of the crown. Within about 5 minutes, Bobo taught you how to effectively braid all of the stems together and how to tuck in loose stems. Neat!

Once you were done with the newly fixed blue flower crown, you set it back onto Bobo's head. He grinned, beginning to cuddle you close again.

"Well, it looks a lot more better. Thanks for helping, baby." You said, smiling while Bobo nuzzled your cheek.

"Mhm!" Bobo hummed, holding you gently in the cuddle. "We go home soon, or stay?"

"Mmm.. let's stay here a little longer." You say. "I kind of like sitting here with you."

"Me too!" Bobo replied. "I like a lot." You just rested your head on his chest while he leaned back, laying down on the blanket so you two can cuddle comfortably.

--

RAHH I LOVE BOBO I OLOEJFNJERFKRBFGKRGHEJRBVJKEWNVKJRWENVKJRNKVJNRKTJVNRKVWEJNB

Sorry

Here's extra to compensate for my delusion,, as I proceed to prep to get the same delusion for Galf

--

"Mmm.. Bobo..?" You blinked slowly as you woke up.

"Yes?" Bobo replied quickly, looking down at you as you were tucked in and laying down in your bed next to him.

"Why are we.. at home...?" You asked. "I thought we were at the field..."

"We went home!" Bobo said cheerfully. "I carry you home."

"...I. Fell asleep?" You said with a blank expression.

"...Ye." Bobo nods. You stared silently. You pinched the bridge of your nose.

"The third time this week.... mrhg..." You groaned at yourself.

"You ok?" Bobo asked.

"Yeah." You nod. "I'm gonna. Go back to bed..."

"Tired from day, yes? I go sleep too!" Bobo chirps, ramming himself into the cover. You stared confused at this action, but you just began to make yourself drift off to sleep again. Bobo just places his head over yours and hugs you while he begins to rest.