Tranced (Bobo)

QUICK IDEA PROMISEEE,, this is 666 words wtf

---

 Bobo was never the one to be all "Lovey Dovey", as many others put it. It was never a bright idea for him, and frankly? A little boring. Bobo always yawned at those cheesy movies that always displayed such icky icky thing such as KISSING EWWWW. EWWWWWW!!!

 That always changed whenever he was with you. Once you two began to (finally) date, Bobo always wanted some sort of affection, from you, always. He'd always waddle up to you like a cat and proceed to jump on you, giving you or craving any sort of love that you can give him. Hell, a "I love you" gets him so jittery and happy. He can't really control the way he fiddles with his fingers anxiously, stimming a bit with waving his hands around sporadically. 

 He could only sigh while he waited for you to come back. His feet always kicked up and down rapidly whenever you came around. It was as if a dog was wagging it's tail excitedly. In his broken English, he'd always call you "Lovely", which was how you knew he wanted you to come and at least give him one lil hug. Bobo hated the way he anxiously wanted every single part of you. It didn't happen before, and he only huffed in his own frustration that he might be too clingy (though you only see each other like, once a day from Evade rounds, so you can't really blame him for feeling like he should be clingy n cuddly).

-

 It was the evening when Bobo finally came home. The weekend!! Meaning you two could spend some time together. Jard waved goodbye to him as he went home to his apartment, unlocking the door. He got himself relaxed, stretching out his back. He hasn't seen you practically the whole day, rounds take up a lot of the day, you know? You were on the couch when he flopped right beside you. 

 "Hey, Bobo! Everything okay while running around today?" You asked with a warm smile. 

 "Mhm." He only nodded. "We cuddle now, lovely?" He made puppy dog eyes, opening his arms wide. You only opened your arms with a quietly cheerful nod. He leaped into the hug, getting close to your face and nuzzling your cheek. You only grinned, closing your eyes and relaxing in his grasp. He was definitely happy, his normal smile getting eeriely wider by the minute. It was creepy to most, but it usually just means he's all happy, you think it's cute. Bobo just planted kisses all over your cheek. You opened one eye, giggling from every little kiss. You turned to the side slightly, but Bobo's grip was very.. strong. Gentle, but you could feel like you were gonna get put in a tight hug eventually. He held you by the waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

 "You know, hun, I didn't expect you to be this affectionate." You said with a smile.

 "Hmm." Bobo only went pensive while mumbling. "Your fault, personal truth." Before nuzzling himself onto you a little more.

 "I don't think this IS my fault", you chuckled.

 "It IS!!" Bobo replied with a pouty tone. "You make me soft... all your fault!" 

 "Hmmm.. I see then." You placed your hand to your chin. "Technically speaking, if I make you that soft and you don't like it, maybe I should go." You said jokingly.

 Even HEARING the word 'leave' made his grip more tight, pulling you closer. He didn't seem to take it as a joke, and at this rate you couldn't even get out of it if you tried. "Calm down, I was just messing with you!" You panicked. "I'm not gonna go anywhere."

 "...Promise?" Bobo looked up at you, his head still rested on your shoulder. 

 "Mhm." You said. He let his grip loosen, letting you breathe easier.

 "Lovely, stay like this a little longer, please?" Bobo asked with a sheepish grin. 

 "Of course." You smiled. "Just let me get some water first."