Campfire Buddies (Rebel)

I did Efect Ebel,,, but now we're doing ED EBEL,,,
This was based off of a thing that I read but I can't find it anymore :((

Thank you @KochiyaSanaeee for once again giving me an idea,, got more ideas than me (/vpos /vpos) w my goofy ass brainstorming for 5 hours 😭😭 like I think you dropped this 👉👑
--

 Military Incursion. The thing you usually wouldn't want to hear, especially if you have no idea where the hell any of the Rebels are even at. You began wandering around Silver Mall, carefully making your way around the map. Entering one of the doors, you immediately came to a stop when a Rebel was nearby the door, alone. You flinched, stumbling back and beginning to immediately book it while the rebel followed. You  finally hit a spot that looked like a perfect detour away from the Rebel, you bought yourself time by whipping out a barrier and placing it down. When it'd be officially set down felt like it was taking eternities, you finally managed to hide. You hid behind a garbage disposal, leaning on the wall with a sigh. You were safe. Finally. 

 That is, until you realized someone shoved their foot onto your chest, pinning you down on the floor. You gasped from the pressure, glancing up at the figure. It was the Rebel, holding his gun directly at your head. 

 The Rebel silently tilted up your face with the tip of the gun with a taunting smirk. You wanted to say something, but the pressure of his foot was only making things more painful, you only made a choking noise, gripping his shoe. He only seemed more amused at this. He only crouched down to you with a glare.

 You heard a whirring noise, something got placed down. 

 Hurray for the landmines!

 Rebel stood up, poking his head out at the landmines. Looking around, there was no other door to escape from. 

 You began to crawl to another hiding spot when Rebel gripped you by the collar, dragging you back to the wall you were on. He seemed like he was gonna hold you there for a while. I mean, if he can't go anywhere, then why should you? The garage only get more tense as he kept his eye on you. Prepare to sit here for 3 hours. 

 Rebel peered at you as you sat there anxiously. You tried digging into your bag to see if you had any cola whenever he looked at the door, but you had none. 

 The first hour passed by slowly, and you felt as if you were gonna die any minute now. Rebel only gripped the gun tighter the more you moved around. The second hour felt the same, you glanced at him while he only gave his hourly glare. 

 "...So, you're just gonna watch me until the end, huh?" You ask. Rebel only stared at you, not letting his guard down. "You're not even gonna talk..?" You raised an eyebrow. "Okay then."

 You just began to sit down, doing a campfire emote. Rebel jumped slightly, pointing his gun at you. 

 "Relax! Relax!" You said, holding the marshmallow up. "I'm not even doing anything dangerous.." Rebel stared at you coldly again. He only kept his eye on the bag of marshmallows that you set on your stick every time one finished melting and you finished eating it.  Rebel slowly moved closer, observing the marshmallows a little closer. You noticed this, offering him a marshmallow with another already in your mouth. Rebel flinched, reaching for his gun in movement, before relaxing again once inspecting it. He only took it, and ate it with an uncomfortable face. Once it melted in his mouth, he closed his eyes from the squishy little taste. It was.. pretty good. You handed him a stick, which he hesitantly took. 

 The third hour was spent cooking up marshmallows while relaxing. It wasn't long until there was a final marshmallow in the bag. You wanted it, but Rebel already called dibs by snatching it from the bag. You just silently watched him take the marshmallow. Rebel stares at you, before staring back at the marshmallow. He then grips it with his two hands, tearing the marshmallow in two. You stared in shock. Did he just really ruin a perfectly good looking marshmallow like that??

 ...Well, he did. 

 Rebel just stuck one half on the stick, hesitantly handing it to you. You smiled, taking the piece from off of the stick immediately (risking a burn, but hey, it's marshmallow, it's worth the risk). Rebel stuck the other half onto his stick, just eating it without cooking it. You happily cooked it, and took a bite out of it and closing your eyes. But when you opened them, Rebel was gone...

 "Guess the round ended", you thought. You were a little disappointed at this revelation. 

 A few hours later, it was another "Military Incursion" match. You sighed, going off to hide and wait it out. Once you found a secure spot, you sat back and did your classic Campfire emote. During your relaxation, you heard heavy footsteps approach. It sounded like something dangerous. You jumped up, but it was too late. 

 It was a Rebel, but instead of pointing a weapon at you, he was carrying marshmallows with the gun on his hip. He grinned at you while you looked at him in surprise. It wasn't long until the surprise turned into a smile. 

 "Seems like I got a campfire buddy!" You thought as a you patted the spot next to you. Rebel rushed over and sat down, beginning to open the marshmallow bag cheerfully.