Standby (Trooper)

Trooper Ooper sooper I used to think this dudes name was Solider lmfao

Anywhooo thank you @KochiyaSanaeee for being another w once more n giving me ideas I love ideas I eat these good ideas up‼️‼️

Errrrmmm tw for blood and guns 

—-

 Ugh. Military Incursion. It was your least favorite event round, and it was the one you dreaded the most. You hated how you couldn't move anywhere and couldn't do a single damn thing without getting shot at. You could only bitch and moan so much to your fellow teammates, since they definitely knew you were, and could only tell you to sit down at a spot that was secure, and stay there until the end of the round. Today was a bit less fortunate for you. You decided to wander off from your teammates to go complete a map objective. Looking for the lever for the saferoom turned out to be a disaster. 

 You were running in the Underground Facility to get the saferoom activated from the lever when the message "Military Incursion" popped up for you. You immediately groaned. 3 hours of Military Incursion.. oh boy. Lucky for you, the lever was nearby, meaning you could get the lever with ease and be out in a jiffy. You only hoped that the rebels wouldn't notice your presence, beginning to slowly struggle with the lever. It was tough to pull from the cold outside, as you pushed down as hard as you could. Finally, the lever pulled down, the sound of the saferoom opening echoed throughout the map. Finally, you could be safe and away from the rebels—

 Suddenly, a shot fired from behind you. Immediately whipping your head around, you noticed a figure that seemed familiar, with a familiar color, too. It was a Rebel, ready to shoot and aiming directly at you. A panicked "Shoot!" Left your mouth as you slipped behind a pillar on the map. Rebel continued to fire shots at your way. The Rebel was relentless, firing bullet after bullet. You only braced for the worst, clutching your ears to block out the loud noises. After a few moments, you could only hear the sound of an empty gun. You immediately took the opportunity, trying to run the other way, rushing to the door on the right, before you realized the horrid mistake. 

 There, in the doorway, stood a whole group of Rebels. You attempted to turn back, but they already began shooting half of your body. You writhed in pain, collapsing onto your hands and knees. Your bloodied leg only dripped heavily with your whole leg slowly turning crimson. You agonizingly crawled, trying not to sprawl out onto the floor dead as the Rebels only stared. The Rebels simply walked over you, stepping harshly on your body and limbs as you only suffered more pain. You gripped onto whatever floor there was around, trying to desperately control your breathing, the pain becoming more unbearable. You felt your vision shake and your body go numb. It felt like it was gonna be the end of you at that very point, finally stumbling onto the ground with a thud. 

 You woke up with a muttered groan. You could barely get a grip on what happened, but you were resting on your side while being sat up from a pillow. You looked at your hands, which were covered in small bandages, while feeling a light cooling sensation on your back. You still feel some pain on your back, trying to look down at your body, but your neck felt so strained. Your limbs felt so tired still despite you waking up from your rest. Needless to say, you were patched up, but some of that pain from before still lingered. You tried looking around as best as you could. You seemed to be at another point in the map, upstairs. There were bloodied bullets in some container right by you, as there were countless towels covered in blood, yours, you could assume, empty blood bags nearby, dropped nearby a trashcan as if they've already been used, landmines and barriers that looks like they've been placed by various people it's as if you've been already taken care of.. 

 But nobody else is around. 

 "Hey!" A voice immediately boomed from a corner. You shot up in surprise, but it only made the pain worse. You hissed in the pain.

 "Relax, relax..." The figure rushed over, sliding next to you in a panicked tone. "You might hurt yourself some more." A figure.. that looked familiar. Like a soldier.

 "Aren't.. Aren't you aa.." You muttered, trying to make a sentence.

 "A Trooper? Yeah." He said in a calm tone, putting his hand on your shoulder and carefully helping you back into your resting position. "Didn't expect you to wake up so soon..." You heard the Trooper explain in a nervous tone, pacing a bit. "I got a bit anxious about somebody else dying to those asshats, especially with all of the teammates leaving and going to look for you, but I did first, and when I did, you were in pretty bad shape so I brought you somewhere safe, rounded up the others, and we patched you up." He spoke in a quick tone, cleaning up and making sure there was no blood or trash on the floor. He was quick in movement, everything looking nice and spotless very soon. He went quiet, only going into thought for a moment, slumping his head in between his shoulders before his head popped up immediately. "Oh! Right! right, before I forget--" He crouches down right beside you with soft eyes. "You alright? Need anything?"

 "Mmaybe some water.." Your voice sounded strained. "I feel a little trashy right noww.." 

 Trooper only nodded, a cup of water only being offered into your hand eagerly moments later. Man, these Troopers were pretty quick. 

 "Thhanks.." You gently gripped onto it with you chugging the water. immediately. You felt a lot better with some fluids in your system. Trooper remained close to you, looking a bit shocked.

 "Jeez. Really thirsty, huh?" Trooper chuckled a bit, patting you on the head. "I'll be here if you need anything." He adds before keeping watch of everything around the both of you. The quiet made you a bit nervous. You tried to stumble up once again, only being met with Trooper gently setting his hand onto yours. 

 "You really shouldn't be moving that much.. you took a lot of heavy damage.." Trooper said. "Just sit tight. I know you might be in pain, but I'm certain you'll get some better help during the prep time, alright?" Trooper couldn't quite show a smile, but it was definitely put on his face, just to make things lightened up. The reassurance and the warmth of his hand made you calm down a little bit. You could only nod, since your body felt a bit stiff besides your arms and only a bit of your head. You could only slip your other hand onto his. He flinched a bit from your movement, but he still seemed to be keeping watch of you. You only just gripped firmly onto his hand for a little bit. It's quiet and you haven't seen a person until now.. you NEED to feel some other person around somehow. Trooper only gave glances, while you leaned on a pillow behind you somewhat comfortably. After a few moments, Trooper only slid himself close. "Things should be clear, hopefully", you could only think to yourself. Trooper slowly moved his whole arm next to you. You cuddled his arm, nuzzling it with a smile growing on your face. Trooper only sat still, keeping an eye on you. 

 "Warmm.." You could only mumble, hugging onto their arm happily with a shiver from the air around you. Trooper seemed to perk up from your voice.

 "Oh.. Are you cold?" He asked, quickly getting up with his arm being pulled away.

 "Nnnoooooooooooo.." Your voice sounded very strained, making grabby hands while trying not to stretch out to cause more pain. Trooper seemed to roll his eyes at you, rummaging around in a corner for a bit before coming back with another blanket, carefully put onto you. It did help you feel a lot warmer, at least. The Trooper sat back down next to you, as you quickly clinged back onto his arm. His armor on his arm, surprising wasn't that uncomfortable, mostly since he adjusted most of his armor to be away from your head or face. It was definitely a warm arm somehow.. (maybe some heating pads in there incase it gets cold.. would be cool). You slowly drifted off to sleep, Trooper leaning on the wall behind you in order for you to properly get some rest. Trooper was only glad that you were okay. He smiled at you, patting you on the head once more.

 "You get the rest." He said. "I'll be on standby."