Knuckles' Desire

You seemed to loathe this moment, yet at the same time, you wanted it to go on. Your eyes were wide with fear, yet excitement. Your face red with blush, yet embarrassment. What was he doing!? Why was he kissing you of all people?

After a moment more, Knuckles pulled away, his face a bit red too. You lowered your eyelids, waiting for an explanation from the echidna. That was way out of pocket.

He suddenly bowed his head, eyes still shut. "...Sorry, I'm sorry." Knuckles apologized. You just stayed quiet, not saying a word. "It's embarrassing, really...I've wanted to do that for quite some time now." He admitted.

"...It's okay. I didn't mind..." Knuckles looked up into your eyes now, you immediately cutting off as his violet irises pierced into yours. "Uh..."

"You didn't mind?" He repeated. You shook your head in response. "...Then, can I— He cut off. "Or, do you want me to stop?"

You swallowed, embarrassment washing over you. "...No. I don't want you to stop."

It was hesitant, but a smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. "Well, if you insist."

Next thing you knew, he had you in his grasp, his lips crashing onto yours. You supposed he wasn't gentle, but that was to be expected. His hands wandered along your sides, your chest, anywhere they could touch. While you couldn't deny that you enjoyed the physical contact, for some reason, you felt guilty. ...What was there to feel guilty for though? Was it so wrong to move on? You were sure he had too. So, why couldn't you?

You honestly couldn't say how, but you soon found yourself being pushed down on the bed, Knuckles on top of you. You let out a short breath as his lips now moved towards your neck, kissing and nibbling your flesh. There was such a strong chemistry between you two. You couldn't explain it, but it was definitely there.

You soon felt his leg make it's way between your inner thighs, and without even thinking, you began to rub against it. Seems Knuckles took the hint. Next thing you knew, his knee was digging into you with intent, your folds parting beneath the fabric of your damp underwear. You gasped, immediately gripping onto his quills for support.

This was making you crazy. You've never really gone this far with a person before...or, at least consensually. This only left you wondering how far you were gonna go with him. Or, if you even wanted to go that far with him. It seemed like everytime you opened up to someone, they would only use you, then leave.

But Knuckles was different. He cared for you, truly. And yet, there was still one person that you couldn't seem to forget no matter how hard you tried. ...Zero. Why? Why couldn't you just forget him? Why did you still long for him? His touch, his smell, his body close to yours. Why!? Damn you, Zero!

But what were you doing? This moment was about you and Knuckles...you shouldn't be thinking about him when you had a good guy right here in front of you...that obviously knew how to do things right. ...Then again...he didn't have that adorable fluff of hair on his chest like— Oh, god. This was bad. Maybe it was time to stop. This wasn't fair to Knuckles—

Your thoughts were cut off as your breathing soon began to deepen, your mind becoming hazy as pleasure took over. It was becoming difficult to hold back the noises you wanted so desperately to hide. You felt your face heat up as he now tugged off your shirt and discarded it to the floor. You'd have to go find it later...

His hands had now began to hastily grope your breasts, your eyes snapping shut as his knee grinded into you with slow measured circles. Oh...it was good...really good...you couldn't hold back...