"Y'all get on my damn nerves. And I'm sorry Lauren, for real. It slipped my mind." She quickly resigned from her act and shrugged,

"It's cool, I'm playing." Sade and I laughed. Lauren craned her neck back to Hunter, who was smiling and talking on the phone. "Is she coming?"

Hunter drew her attention to the three of us on the bed. She grinned and subtly nodded.

"Am I staying the night?" Tina asked through the phone. Hunter looked at a loss for words,

"Oh I th-"

"Yes. Bring some clothes Tina." I cut in, making my voice loud enough for her to hear. She chuckled,

"Alright then, give me thirty minutes and I'll be there. Bye y'all!"

"Bye Tina!" The three of us responded together. Hunter looked back at her phone with a shy smile,

"Bye baby," Tina said. Hunter's face was red as a tomato,

"Bye T," she said before hanging up.

She bit her lip, sliding her phone into her pocket before looking up at us. We stared at her with knowing smirks.

"What?!" Hunter said through a laugh, walking back to my bed.

Lauren squinted at her, "look at you, whipped already." She shook her head in amusement. Sade arched an eyebrow, looking up at her,

"Like you ain't?" I snickered, as did Hunter.

Lauren snapped her neck down and back toward her girlfriend,

"Ah- this ain't about me." Sade giggled at Lauren's high pitched voice change. "See you always bringing up stuff that-"

"Lord," Hunter said, more so to me, as they bickered. "You want ice cream?" She asked, about to stand again. Nodding, I got up with her to head for the door. "Bye! We're getting ice cream!" She called to the two on the bed. They quickly stopped whatever they were going at it about and jumped from the bed.

"Okay okay, we're coming," Lauren said, rushing to slide on her shoes.

Hunter and I chuckled as we walked out of my bedroom.

~~~~~~~~

Omniscient POV:

Miguel's 'Sure Thing' played on Sade's speaker as the four girls sat at the kitchen island, chatting in waiting for Tina to arrive.

They discussed school, their upcoming spring break trip, Sade and Lauren's birthday, graduation, summer. And before the topic of college could arise, the doorbell rang. The girls figured it was Tina, but in case it wasn't, Aria went to open it.

"Hello, hellooo," she exclaimed, hugging the person at the door.

The kitchen was around the corner, so those at the island couldn't see who was at the door until they walked further into the house. As soon as she did though, Hunter sprung from her seat and excitedly shuffled her feet to greet her girlfriend. Tina giggled as Hunter jumped in her arms, and spun her around. Aria smiled at them before making her way back to the other two.