Immediately, my head dropped with an undeniable blush. Hopefully that'd give them an answer.

Hunter was already over my house given she'd be here all weekend and it's now a Saturday night. For the first time in forever, none of us had work on the same day. Hunter called up Lauren, and of course Sade was with her so here we are. They brought food and games.

Dylan's out with his brothers but he'd be back tomorrow. He said he'd be coming to my house as soon as he came back and I was beyond excited. It felt like I'd barely seen him these days, and I missed him.

They ooed and ah'd and I just giggled.

"It was really good y'all I won't even lie."

"So 10?" Lauren asked. I bit my lip, looking away,

"11."

"Welll shiiittt," Sade exclaimed, then shook her head. "I should've known. Yo ass was all skippy and shit the day we left-"

"On me, I had a feeling but Dylan said y'all were waiting," Lauren added. I nodded,

"We were but," I shrugged, still with reddened cheeks, "things happen I guess."

"Aye man, I'm happy for ya. You finally got you some-"

"Hunter bruh," I palmed my forehead, giggling. I then looked at her with a teasing smirk. "Speaking of....have you and miss thing...you know?" Her lips curved into a shy smile, but her head shook,

"No, but I'm not rushing it." I took a moment to think before speaking again,

"You should call her over," I suggested. "Make it a girls' night." Hunter smiled,

"You sure? You'd be the only one here without a boo."

"As long as you bitches can keep ya hands and lips at bay, I'll be fine. Plus we haven't had one in the longest, if ever to be honest."

"Sounds good to me," Sade chimed with a bright smile.

"Alright, I'll call her," Hunter said through a sigh as she began to stand from my bed. She walked across the room to get her phone which sat by the TV for some reason.

"Sooooo," I said, getting Sade and Lauren's attention. They looked at me skeptically, attempting to hide their grins. "Someone's birthday is coming upppp." They smiled, looking at each other.

"You talking about me or her? Both of our birthdays are in May," Sade said. My eyes widened. I just realized I'd forgotten they had the same birthday month. Shit, I gotta do better.

"You forgot, didn't you," Lauren quipped and Sade giggled. "Asshole," she said. I sat up with widened eyes and an opened mouth, but I honestly didn't even know what to say to save my ass.

Lauren held an amused expression as Sade bit her lip to refrain from laughing. I could tell she was waiting on me to come up with some bullshit.

"Wha- I-" Sade started to crack up as Lauren mouthed and mimicked my attempt to explain. I cut my eyes at my best friend, narrowing them at her. "Shut the hell up Sade." Her laughter grew. Lauren chuckled,

"Don't come at her cuz you ain't got an excuse." She then gave me a fake pout and covered her mouth, pretending to cry. "I can't believe this, I thought we was tight."

Lauren sniffed, removing her hand and tucking in her lips completely. She started fanning her invisible tears, looking up toward the ceiling. Sade, who was laying on her side behind her girlfriend as Lauren sat upright, reached a hand up to help fan them as well. I playfully rolled my eyes at their dramatics,