" Oh my God, you know since so long" he said in shocking voice and kissed my forehead, now I'm sure he just some more time like this that's why he is questioning nonsense.

" one last question if you answered this I'll reward you " he said near my ears and I shivered, this reward doesn't seems nice to me.

"who was my crush in high school?" He asked like I can't answe this and I smirk knowing the answer damm well " your literature teacher, you would hide in library to see her, even have some extra class to fulfill your-" I unable to complete my sentence and he clasped his hands on my mouth, his face bright red like cherry.

" I didn't told this to anyone" He mumbled to himself and I chuckled giving a nudge to his hands " I'm spy, I know everything" I answered and wrapped my arms around his neck pulled him closer and waited for him to kiss me.

Before he could put his lips on me, my ears shoot up and I pushed him away from me, straightened myself and threw the blanket out of my way. Major look at me confused.

Soon his confusion get clear when he heard door unlocking followed by rough opening of it" KING" V shouted when he entered the room glaring at Jungkook, I pulled my straight face and look at him.

" we have to talk" his soft voice resonate in basement and I nodded, he can't question or disrespect me atleast in front of enemy aka Major Jeon Jungkook. The one I think more as enemy.

I followed him out and watched Jungkook smile at me, I keep my face numb but inside my heart flutter at his smile, so pure so wide, just for me.

The door closed behind and V turned me around to face him " what the fuck you were doing in there?" He asked and my jaw clenched in anger before I glared him, I tried to walk past him but he shoved me back.

I glared him and he backed away" since when do you think you can question me?" I asked holding his neck in my hands, chocking him, how dare he raised his voice at me, he pushed me back harshly, making me stumble on my feet.

" since you started to fall for that enemy, for the sake of your country, he is not the one for you, you are much more intelligent then me, can't you understand this simple thing or you don't want to?" He asked jabbing my shoulder with his fingers backing me slowly and I keep looking at his eyes.

" don't forget we are here for a mission, we have to kill him after everything finished and that's how it's gonna end,  so don't attach yourself to him, I can't see you getting hurt" he said holding my shoulders trying make me understand, his eyes desperately searching for mine.

" you are not only heartless spy for me, you are my friend and I can't see you heartbroken" he said softly by looking desperate while caressing my cheeks. I pushed his hands off me.

" V, There is no such a word called Friends, the first thing we learned as spy and-- I don't have heart to be broken" I said last line near his face to remind him the fact, his eyes flashed hurt but like he said I'm hurtless and that's what I'm, I give him a meaningful look and walk out slamming the library door shut with thug.

He is right, he is damm right but I can't stop myself, I wanna be selfish for once even when it's the last time, I can't let Jungkook go. The person who don't have heart can't be heartbroken right?, I know I don't deserve love but I just spend some time with him whatever come next will be seen in future.

This time I'll do something without planning, even when I fail.

☆☆☆
Jungkook

I look at the door waiting for king to come, it's been so long since I last saw any of them, I'm hungry but more worried, she is fine right? Ofcourse she is cause she is king. I chuckle thinking I can't protect her she does the job herself.