𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start bij het begin

I can't help but realize, Ariel is looking at me in the way all the women do.

Somehow though, its not uncomfortable if anything I want to know what she's thinking.

After excusing myself, I walk right pass her but before walking away, her long straight brown hair that cascade down her back slightly comes in contact with my arm, her body tenses and it awakes something inside of me.

But nonetheless, I was confused, I can't even count how many times i've mentioned to Susanna that Ariel was welcomed whenever she wants if she ever wanted to come and spend time with us.

She would simply ignore my question and never bring it up again.

So why now? It only left me curious to say the least.

I came back out, fifteen minutes later and walk into the dinning room, only to see Susanna and Ariel already sitting there, snacking on some carrots as they talked thats until they're eyes lift and look at me.

I nod towards them and walk around to where Susanna is sitting, pecking her lips quickly before sitting down. "Sorry amore, I hope I didn't talk long." she dismisses my response with a wave of her hand. "You didn't babe, they were just coming out with our food." with that she leans forward and plants a soft kiss on my cheek.

Ariel sat right across from Susanna but her eyes only wander back and forth in-between us, watching the interaction with a little curiosity in those much lighter brown orbs, it was only starting to get a little uncomfortable, So I shift around and clear my throat. "So Ariel," her eyes snap back to me as I continue. "Are you in school?"

She gives a quick shake of her head as the maids come back out with our plates of food and placing each plate in-front of us. "No i'm not actually."

I nod with a little curiosity. "Ah, so school just wasn't for you then?" her eyes narrow slightly and bites on her bottom lip, almost like she's suppressing a smile. "Something like that."

I only hum in response and begin cutting the steak, and we eat in complete silence for the next ten minutes thats until Ariel finishes first and looks in-between us again, with her head tilted to the side slightly.

It was like she was trying to understand the situation which I can understand, she probably hasn't seen her mom with somebody else other then her dad.

"So mom why didn't you tell daddy you were engaged?" her soft voice asks curiously.

I choke quietly and both there eyes snap to me, confusion was written all over the faces as I reach forward for my water and taking a sip, swallowing the remaining food in my mouth.

Sure i've heard the word daddy, its nothing unusual but coming from her perfect plump lips, I only wanted to hear it again as I fuck her and take her my way.

Fuck. Enough. For christ-sakes she's the love of your life's daughter.

Susanna lets out a soft laugh, a laugh I know all to well when she's clearly uncomfortably and annoyed. "Well...Ariel I didn't think I had to tell Enrique."

Ariel hums and shrugs her shoulders, thinking and probably asking more questions but quietly in her head.

"But anyways...talking about that I wanna talk about your dad." Ariel instantly looks up and nods slowly "Okay about what?"

"Your dad told me to set a couple of ground rules." the response only seems to annoy Ariel, with the way her eyes dramatically roll and she quietly huffs. "Did he now?"