Chapter 28: Danger Sense

A/N: *awkward silence* hi 🤠
I'm back! 🥳 🎉
Just a heads up: this month I'm going on vacation so I will try to write but overall I won't have that much time for like a week.
When you consider that this whole time I haven't uploaded, I've been writing new story ideas and scrapping them, and also rewriting old chapters in this book, that says a lot. (Let's just say I scrapped a few)

sorry I uploaded the last chapter twice, it's because I forgot to add a few things and I double-checked for any typos. Anyhorse here ya go.

6

6.98K READS???
OMG YOU GUYS ARE INSANE
Ignore how it says 31 parts, I totally don't have things brewing 😈

Important
I know that this story doesn't follow what happens in season 6 and partially season 5, but there will be and have probably been some mentions of stuff that has happened in those timelines that will happen here. For example: Deku having blackwhip or developing a new quirk. There shouldn't be any manga involved things because I don't read the manga. (It just feels better watching it 😭)

Aizawa's pov:
Currently, I'm driving the villain kids to UA. Shigaraki and Toga are talking about the deceased villain Magne while I presume that Dabi is either spaced out or sleeping, because he hasn't said a word in a while. The entire UA campus is so big that it still takes a hot minute to drive from the 1A dorms to the school. I looked in the rearview mirror to make sure none of them were doing anything concerning. As I suspected, Dabi was passed out as Toga and Shigaraki were just having a normal conversation.
"Can one of you wake him up, we'll be at UA in a few minutes." I asked, more like an order.
"Sure!" Toga said, enthusiastically as always.

Arriving at UA, I noticed a different car in the parking lot. The only cars that were red were Nezu's and Vlad's, but there was a third one. Usually I'm told if there is a visitor, so I questioned it. The villains all stepped out of the car as I switched between watching them and the car. I heard a sigh from my left.
"I thought I was done with him yesterday." Dabi said, referring to the person who owns the car, since he was looking right at it. I guess he knows who the car belongs to.
"Who's car is that?" I asked him.
"Endeavor's. I'd recognize that car anywhere. That dark crimson stain on the bottom is my own blood that he never bothered to clean off since he always got his chauffeur to drive him places. Also because I see the license plate has a flame on it." He answered. It went silent for a few short seconds as I spotted the blood, which somehow remained on that car after such a long time.
"Let's just go inside." I commanded, beginning to walk away with them.

"Shota, did you get an email or a text message about Endeavor being at UA today?" Hizashi appeared.
"No, I didn't." I told him. Nezu popped in the doorway.
"Vlad King invited All Might to help him his students with training, but All Might had a change of plans last minute. Endeavor agreed to come instead." He explained.
"That explains it. Dabi recognized his car and I was wondering why he was suddenly here." I said.
"What's with the stains on the car anyway, does he not wash it off? What even is it?" Hizashi asked.
"You don't wanna know." Dabi replied this time.
"O-Kay.." He said, a little scared, then turned back to me. "Nemuri says she's gonna drop by to see you at lunch break. She said she wanted to speak to you when you had extra time." He gave me a heads up.
"K, thanks." I said, then left since we both had to get ready for our students to start showing up.