Chapter 23: Raid

A/N: Hi! Not a big author note today.
At the beginning of this book I shipped DabiHawks but now I'm probably not gonna include it in this book much bc I have no clue if I ship it or not after what Dabi did to Hawks.
Anyhorse let's get on with it.

Also sorry I published the last chapter twice I accidentally named it the name of another chapter

Edited May 31st 2023

Aizawa's pov:

"What's going on?!"

Dabi just woke up at the worst time possible and looked confused and scared. Maybe it's from how Toga kicked him. He was breathing heavily, and when he spoke it sounded like he was losing his voice. It's from Recovery girl's quirk healing near his throat. He stared at me, waiting for me to speak up and answer his question. Everyone looked at him surprised and with no clue what to do.

"Dabi?" Toga asked, confused. He didn't answer but instead just stared at her too, then looking around him at the other people. I began to actually use my brain well and took control of the situation.
"Dabi come here." I said, placing my laptop on the shelf. He got up and walked towards me still looking around the room questioning what was going on. I then stood up too and walked right up to his shoulder.
"Why is an alarm going off and where the fuck are we?" He asked me, again looking for an answer to all of his questions. I did not answer him though. There was one thing I could think of that has a chance of keeping the recovery process undamaged. It might be a stupid move doing this before villains break in, because they could go after him, but maybe it's a false alarm that is ringing in my ears currently.

I approached him and dug my fingers into the pressure point on his back, causing him to pass out again. I caught him before he fell forwards and there was silence for a second.
"What happened?" Toga asked.
"I hit the pressure point on his back, he's knocked out again." I explained. If the villains were attacking us I wouldn't put him at the disadvantage, but that could also just be Iq Invasions hacking our security system.
"Why the fuck did you do that? What if those villains turn up? Plus if he wakes up isn't his recovery thing gone?" Shigaraki asked.
"Well the main reason was that he might feel lightheaded or his body won't exactly work properly if he tried to fight or even run, because he hasn't really done like anything in days so the sudden movement wouldn't be good. Secondly, I'll explain it more in detail later but basically if someone wakes up during the process uncalled for, Recovery girl's quirk starts fading. But in that short time Dabi was awake, now that I knocked him out again the quirk didn't have time to fade out and hopefully there's still some left. If not he'll wake up in a few hours and we'll see what happens then." I explained, picking him up and sitting down again.
"So are we doing like a lockdown?" Toga asked.
"Yep, just stay quiet and I'll remove your quirk cancelling collars right now actually, if that's okay Nezu?" I asked.
"Yes you have permission." He confirmed, as I got the remotes out of my pocket to release them.

The alarm then went quiet and we were met with silence. I placed my index over my mouth as a sign for them to stay quiet no matter what. We stayed quiet for around 60 seconds before I heard Toga sniffling. I looked at her and she was crying quietly. Confused, I asked her quietly what's wrong.
"There something I haven't been honest about.." She whispered, her voice shaking. I looked at Shigaraki and signalled to quickly switch places and we did, and he was holding Dabi now. Toga quietly explained a small story trying not to hiccup loudly for them to hear.

"At my old school when I was 12 they figured out my quirk, and they came to try to kidnap me. They wanted me on their side and I ran to a teacher and it turned out to be my aunt because she taught there, and they killed her on front of me and I had to run away. She wasn't the only one they killed that day to try to guilt me into it...They're here to get me again, I'm scared!" She explained. (That whole story was just made up by me bc why not give her more trauma 😃
I REPEAT ITS NOT CANON DONT SPREAD RUMORS PLEASE)