Chapter 16: calmness?

A/N: I hope I made up for my break with that last chapter-
Anyways I know you're probably curious to read, so I'll keep this short.

(Grammar should be fixed sorry if I missed some)

Dabi's pov:
(Obviously)
The whole time I was waiting, knowing hawks was coming because Shigaraki told me Aizawa called him, I could feel stares. From everyone but especially Endeavor. If he thinks I'm going home he's mental. Even more then before.
"Hey I hope I'm not late." I heard hawks say, coming into the room. He saw the puddle of black liquid on the floor then he looked at me.
"I didn't know your hair is white" He said.
"Hey, Keigo." I said. Only making eye contact after I said that. He looked at me in confusion to how I know that.
"How do you know what my actually name is, I never released that information." He said.
"You know I had hope my family would recognize me even with my different appearance. They didn't. So, I took out the dye and it still doesn't make a difference." I said.
"I don't have any siblings" hawks replied.
"I didn't mean you as my family I meant him." I said, looking at Endeavor.
"Dabi's your kid?" He asked him.
"Hawks. Think hard. Who's the person who you probably think of a lot that you want to go back to, then look over at him." Endeavor said, acting as if he knew anything. I rolled my eyes at that. He took a minute to think probably distracted by the eyes of the whole class on him. I saw his expression change and look back up at me. If this turned to shocked and confused.
"It doesn't make sense, They told me you-"
"I couldn't take it." I said. He seemed somewhat in denial so I did something else.
"We were given the opportunity to go back to the base to get some stuff, which was an obvious set up to put our fellow members in jail which I didn't care because they left us, and I grabbed something." I said, walking towards him. I held my hand out clenched into a ball and opened it.
It revealed a bracelet make with blue beads and one blue star on it. He looks shocked.
"You still have that?" He asked.
"I mean what else would I do with it?" I asked back.
I guess that time Shigaraki revealed his identity to the class

Really did help.

TIME SKIP BC IF NOT IT WILL GIVE ME WRITERS BLOCK

Back at the dorms, I felt drained. This day felt like it would never end. Toga wanted to have another sleepover in her dorm, and since I didn't wanna deal with anyone knocking at my dorm's door I agreed. I knew they would ask my why I lied, which they did, but I told them that I wasn't comfortable in the moment.

"Today felt like 3 days just because how long it was." I said.
"Yeah." Toga agreed.
"Now that you've gotten that out of the way, do you feel that you're done having main character moments? They're everywhere." Shigaraki said. I sighed at the main character comment for the millionth time, and told him they should hopefully go away now.

It was like 7:30pm and we heard a knock. We discussed that if anyone came looking to talk to me we would just pretend I was sleeping so I already had a blanket prepared. They looked at me and I quickly shoved the blanket over my legs and Toga tried not to laugh while Shigaraki did the speaking.
"Is Dabi in there? Y'all already know what I'm here for." Eraserhead asked.
"Yeah but he's sleeping right now." Shigaraki lied.
"Ok well can I still come in?" He asked. I made an expression that replace the sound of a sigh and made a thumbs up as I closed my eyes to actually fake sleep.
"Okay" Toga said this time. He came in and shut the door behind him. Why is it awkward fake sleeping unless it's like your family or something? Is it just me or?
"I wanted to ask if you two are okay after what happened today." He said. It was a silence for a few seconds.
"I'm doing okay" Toga said.
"I mean I'm not the one who's extra emo today so I'm fine." Shigaraki said.
"Shigaraki may I remind you that you still have a concussion? I don't know how you managed to go thru all of that without even commenting on your head hurting. I noticed you put your hands pressed on your head through the day. But you chose not to say anything." The hero cleared. He's got his information I guess.
"It wasn't a right time." Shigaraki said, with the only reply he was capable of composing in his short amount of time.
"Toga. You and Dabi also probably have head injuries so that's why I'm asking you." He said to her.
"I'm okay." She said, making her voice tone match the feeling of wanting him to leave. It was silent for another few seconds so I could tell he was probably looking at me.
"I never thought I would see a kid go to sleep sooner than Bakugo." He said, leaving. The second the door closed I opened my eyes again.
"Bakugo makes me think of someone who doesn't sleep." Toga said.
"Ok well what do we do now?" I asked.
"I don't know" Shigaraki replied, sounding impatient.
"Why are you annoyed?" Toga asked.
"I'm not I can just hear the loud ass people talking in the other room."
"Concussion problems" she said, simplifying his reply.  She left the room and told them to be quiet then returned.
"Well, I'll be back in an hour." I said, getting up and leaving. I entered my dorm and climbed out the window in the rooftop. I like it up high only when I know I'm safe. I closed my eyes once again remembering what happened today and feeling odd about it. I kinda just sat there for a while hoping nobody came up to ask me what the hell happened earlier but of course someone did.
"Young Dabi, what are you doing sitting on the roof?" Someone asked. I had to turn around to see it was all might, because I'm not used to his skeleton form. Also why is he calling me "young Dabi?" That sounds terrible. His voice contained concern but also seemed if he was ready for me to try and escape.
"Escaping my thoughts. And what happened today too." I responded.
"I heard..do you, want to tell me about it?" He asked.
"I'm not opening up to you anytime soon, just so you know. So don't try to get too close, got it?" I asked back, clarifying what should already be obvious. I heard a small sigh signifying he felt slight guilt or understood my point. It could also just be because I didn't say it niCeLy.
"Okay, I'll do that." He said, without getting mad. It was silence for another few seconds and he sat down next to me as if he was going to vent or have some main character moment.
"Endeavor isn't gonna be the No.1 hero anymore. We can't take him off the hero spectrum completely, but he won't be no.1. They claim that this is partially his fault but your made the choice to become a villain. Aizawa is explaining young Shoto's behaviour and young Shoto himself is explaining how you all suffered." He said. I was surprised but also mad.
"What number is he now?" I asked, trying to hide how I felt like exploding.
"..No.35" he replied.
"They only put him down 34 spots?!" I asked again, raising my voice.
"That's only for the damage he did to you alone. He'll surely be put down more once Aizawa finishes arguing for your family's rights, along with your brother." He tried to calm me down which somewhat worked but I still felt pissed off by how he robbed me from my childhood and only went down 34 spots.
"This man robbed me of my body and childhood, convincing me I'd be his successor, then proceeding to tell "the Masterpiece" I am a mistake and he isn't. He left me to die when my skin started to rot. And you're telling me this only pushed him down 34 spots?" I snapped, hoping he would somehow convince them to take him off completely. It went silent for a few seconds as if all might was considering something.
"I'll speak with them." He said, then just left. I didn't feel the need to reply so I let him leave. I leaned against some bump on the roof that was one of the letters on the front that spelt "UA" (I don't remember if it actually does or not) and I almost fell asleep there but just before I drifted off someone caught my attention, again.
"Hey, wake up. It's not safe to sleep on roofs especially after last time." I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes staring in the exact direction of where I heard the voice so I look intimidating, and it was Hawks, which I knew because of the reference to me almost dying.
"Next thing that washing machine hero is gonna show up to talk to me." I said, sarcastically annoyed by all the heroes.
"I was called by Eraserhead because he thought I took you somewhere, even your friends there didn't know you were up here. Now that I think about it I could've just told Aizawa to look on the roof but it's better than sitting in my office in a meeting with the 27th guy from the commission today." He explained.
"Umm okay" I replied, not being able to relate and also not wanting to hear him vent about his day.
"Just go back in the dorms before you earn yourself more restraints, the only time I have fun in the day is taking you to see the city and if you go missing they might not let you out." He said, almost whining.
"Alright, Jesus." I replied, saying the last word under my breath. I climbed back into my window and began to walk back to Shiggy's dorm. I stepped into the hallway and saw Eraserhead at the end of the hall. He spotted me and I just looked at him for a few seconds whilst closing my door. When the door shut I just walked to Shigaraki's dorm as if I hadn't seen him, not wanting to get scolded nor talk to another hero.
"Bro where did you go?" Crusty asked.
"Just to the roof. I like the wind." I replied.
"Okay well can we go to bed now? I know it's a sleepover but I'm tired." Toga asked.
"Wait it's a sleepover?-" Shiggy asked
"What" I asked back in confusion.
"Anyways just get blankets from your dorms or something." Toga ordered, which I only did so because I wanted a blanket. I got set up on the floor,again, and just put the blanket on top of my waist and placed my pillow where my head was,obviously.