Chapter 12: Hatred

A/N: I've literally been writing so much and I'm honestly proud of it. Well I took a like 12 day break again but hey I've had a spree. Anyways, I hope y'all love the writing spree I'm going thru ✌🏻
QUESTION
whenever I go to autocorrect a previous chapter, does it give y'all a notification that I published a new chapter? (Unless it is an actual new chapter)

Shigaraki's pov:
(When he woke up)
"Shigaraki, are you okay?" I heard midnight ask. I opened my eyes to see both mr.Aizawa and mrs.Midnight standing on front of me.
"Umm, yeah? What happened?" I asked, not remembering. I remember Toga leaving me, and sitting there for around a minute before I got here.
"Shinso found you either passed our or knocked out in the hallway, did anybody hit you on the head?" She asked. I tried to remember.
"No." I said.
"Alright, well it's the end of the day (forgot if it actually is or not) so we're going to head back soon." Mr.Aizawa said, sighing before saying that. I got up and felt tired, and mr.Aizawa made sure I didn't fall.
"Wait for me in the classroom, I'm just grabbing something I originally came here to borrow." He said. I just nodded and left. On my way back, I wondered why that happened. Why I had passed out in the hallway. I decided just to worry about it later. I got back to class and saw both Dabi and Toga waiting there.
"Told you he'd come back." Dabi said, looking at Toga from his desk. Toga plopped on her chair and rolled her eyes.
"Well, you can't blame me for thinking he was dead or something." She said. I rolled my eyes at her behaviour. Why would I even die?
"Well, Eraserhead is getting something in Midnight's class, then he's gonna drive us to the dorms." I said.
"You we're with them?" Dabi asked.
"It's mr.Aizawa and mrs.Midnighr in school Shiggy! You might get yelled at for it in the future!" Toga said, interrupting. I decided to ignore her question like she ignored Dabi, so she would get mad.
"Yeah, I woke up there." I said. It made Toga mad, obviously, how I ignored her. I waited a few seconds then answered her.
"Also, I don't care if I get in trouble for that. Why do you anyways?"
"Because, I'd rather stay on their good side, in case we ever need to do something mischievous." She said. I smirked.
"Oh yeah? And what do you have in plan?" I asked, knowing she was onto something.
"Make friends with our classmates, and the day we finally beg enough to walk to the dorms with them, we bail." She said. Dabi looked on board with it, and it was a simple enough plan. If we beg enough to walk home with them, those idiots will think we're actually being nice to them and becoming wanna e heroes, so they won't suspect a thing.
"And which friend group is more stupid?" I asked.
"I think they call it the Bakusquad. Yellow haired lighting kid, that Bakugo kid, pink girl, thick elbows, the tomboy girl with the weird ears, and the crimson riot wannabe. The only person who wouldn't trust us would be Bakugo." Dabi said. Had they been planning while I was gone, or did they do this on their own?
"We should talk about it at the dorms, in case somebody hears us." I said. And we got onto a random topic in case mr.AiZaWa came. He eventually came, and we took the same car to the dorms.

~

We discussed about the plan in Toga's dorm, because in my dorm it's kind of ugly, and Dabi risks having hawks appear in his window. He could come to this window, but if he sees the curtains are closed he won't listen, but he probably would in Dabi's dorm to see if he was there. My point is, Toga's room is the safest for this option. We didn't have a specific date for this plan to take place, because if we pick a time, some people might not trust us yet at that time. We won't take all year, but probably around a month or two.
But they shouldn't be surprised if we run away, because,
It's our first week at ua,

And we already hate it.

Mirio's pov:
Since I forgot about him and Tamaki,
Flashback to the morning