Chapter 27: Visits

A/N: Wassup.
My birthday just passed. HOORAY! I'm 14!
This time last year I started having a crisis about life and dying bc I realized I was already 13. Covid was a mess and yea that's where it came from 🤠
Anyway so I took a break bc of my birthday and just being drained from school so I hope y'all don't mind.

IMPORTANT
By the way, I'm gonna redo like the whole chapter 8 'hypnosis' because it just bugs me like everyday how back then my writing skills weren't good and I just don't like how it turned out. So I'm just gonna write as if that whole incident didn't happen in that chapter but I'll probably add something else to still make it make sense in a way.
In any chapters if you see a mention of that chapter after I redo it please tell me. (Like if the character was referring to something I deleted)

Updated may 18 2023 (like a day later) bc I mixed up something 🤠

Aizawa's pov:
Today is going to be a fairly busy day. The 3 heroes are coming to take the villains for a bit so I can work more with my other students, the training from yesterday might start again if we have time, oh and also I'm gonna give my class a pop quiz on math so I hope they were listening Tuesday. It is currently Thursday so they're not gonna be distracted by the fact it's almost the weekend, so they should be able to get thru the day without dying. That's why I don't do tests on Fridays.
What I meant by 'I can work more with my other students' is that I've been focusing a bit more on the villains lately since I don't know what they're good or bad at in training or in their education. So I'm planning on taking the remaining students down to ground beta and helping them make more special moves.

I opened my emails and saw one from Endeavor. Not his secretary or his assistant, DIRECTLY from him. I opened it surprised he took the time to write his own email.
It read:
'Hello Eraserhead.

I wanted to ask about the schedule at UA tomorrow, because like we discussed, I wanted to bring Touya to see his mother and his siblings for a day. Unfortunately, I got called for a mission in Mongolia from Saturday to Tuesday and once I get back I'll be pilled up with hero work I missed, so the weekend won't work.

Reply once you can.
-Endeavor'

I checked the time before I clicked the reply button, and saw 7:14am. I should go to the dorms to get the villains, since I do give them time to get ready. I closed my laptop but told myself I'd reply on my lunch break, then I left my classroom to go fulfill the daily duty.

Time skip to around an hour later
(At UA)

No one's pov:
"Pop quiz. I know it's 8:00am and you're all tired but your brains work better in the morning. You all have 5 minutes to look at your notes." The teacher announced.
"Can I look at your notes? I spilled my glitter the important page." Toga asked Shigaraki.
"Why don't you ask Dabi? He's hella good in English." He asked her.
"He's gonna say no and lecture me on how I should've studied." She explained, to which Dabi heard but didn't correct her since for the majority, she was right.
"Who says I won't do that?" Shigaraki questioned her.
"...."
"...."
"Pleaseee?" She begged.
"Ok fine." He agreed. She memorized a few things then thanked him and sat down.
"How did you even get your hands on some glitter?" Dabi asked.
"Mina gave me some of hers! She told me using it to outline important stuff makes it pop out more and your brain remembers it better." She explained.
"If you say so." He said, teasing her.