Chapter 17: coma

A/N: haven't written a fresh author's note in a while, welcome. I thought I would write more in the summer but I was so wrong. 
Anyways, last chapter was more calm and focused on how Shigaraki is mainly confused with his life or something. (I just made his character more awkward to be funny lol) anyways, hope you enjoy ^^

(Sorry if you got another notification I had to change an error)

Shigaraki's pov
(I'm sorry it won't be long lol)
I guess this is a time frame where everything calms down for a while, and then chaos hits. Well, except for how Eraser is gonna react to this once he finds out.
Nevermind. It isn't gonna be calm.

I go downstairs to see Toga getting yelled at by some random class 1-A jerks. I angrily walked over listening in.
"Yesterday was unacceptable!!"
"Yeah you villains don't deserve to be here"
"Toga." I said. Everyone's heads turned to me in silence. She looked up at me slight tears in her eyes. She looked disappointed in herself and looked scared of what I was gonna say. I probably came off as mad when I said her name.
"Let's go." I said. She would've run up to me if I wasn't right on front of her. She stepped just on front of me and I stared at the random kids who decided "heroes don't get caught let's bully villains"
There was grape boy, of course, frog girl, pick me floaty, sugar dude, and floating clothes aka invisible girl. I brought my attention to Toga, who seemed to be devastated still because nobody wants to be her friend.
I hugged her, but accidentally touched her and she screamed in pain before dying.
(ITS A JOKE DONT WORRY)

I put my hand on her head and gently rubbed making sure not to mess up her hair. We walked away a few seconds later and I asked her what and how.
"I just went downstairs and it's like they were waiting for me." She said, her voice quieter. I was so pissed off. They should be expelled from UA.

Aizawa's pov:
Last night I went to the dorms to drop off some food in the kitchen, and Uraraka and Asui approached me, telling me the villains caused a scene. I told them I'd bring it up today in class, then left. Well, I'm on my way to pick up the vr kids and I'm losing my mind with this class. Who knew one class could get me so busy. And many migraines. I arrived back at the dorms and walked upstairs.
"You're already ready?" I asked, seeing Shigaraki standing on front of Toga's door. He looked up at me and for the first time he didn't look like he wanted to kill me. He had his guard down. This is what you call
P r o g r e s s. He knocked lightly on Toga's dorm and she came out, head down not speaking. What the hell did he do?
"Is Dabi ready?"
"Who knows. I'll knock." Shigaraki said,walking up to Dabi's door. He knocked on the door and Dabi came out.
"What were you doing?" Shigaraki asked.
"Well 1 getting dressed and 2 I was listening thru the thin wall." He said,looking at Toga.
"Can any of you tell me what happened? Is it about yesterday?" I asked, changing my tone at the last word.
"No, we'll it partially is. I'm guessing Uraraka went up to you and blamed it on us, but she insulted both Shinso and me. And something happened this morning I wasn't told about." Dabi explained. He grew quieter when he said that they both got insulted and now I'm starting to try and theorize what happened.
"*sigh* Toga got bullied this morning by invisible, grape, sugar guy, Uraraka, and Asui. I don't remember the others but she wasn't even doing anything." Shigaraki told him. Toga seemed quiet which concerned because, well you know it's Toga. I was more focused on how my students were bullying them. I trusted them to accept the villains, because only with their respect will the villains start to put their guards down and consider cleaning up their act. Class 1-A is the most hated and targeted class by villains. It matters most if they approve of he villains being here.

"Just come on, we're talking about it in class today." I said.
"You know usually I don't listen in to what's going on but I had a feeling this is what was being discussed." Hitoshi said, walking out of his dorm.
"Were you in this yesterday?" I asked.
"Yea, me and Monoma were. It wasn't entirely them, Uraraka has just been acting different." He answered.
"Let's just go. Do you want a drive to UA?"
"Sure."