Chapter 7: Trust

A/N: Yeah, you can tell I'm making up for lost time. Sometimes I forget people read my stories and that I write stories-

Uraraka's pov:
Me and Momo, Tsu, Mina, Hagakure, really just all the girls, we're hanging out in the main area in the dorms. We were talking about the villains coming to our school.
"I find that Toga sometimes stares at me in class." Tsuyu said. That's pretty creepy.
"I noticed how Aizawa made Dabi sit next to Todoroki because they both have fire quirks, it's kind of funny!" Hagakure said. We all laughed for a few seconds at that before we heard some kind of flag flapping outside. Momo looked first because she was the closest to the window.
"Ummm, Hawks just flew down with Dabi." She said. That's kind of odd but okay. We all looked out the window and they were talking for a minute. We also noticed Mirko and Toga arrived. I wanted to talk to a few of the heroes but mr.Aizawa took us aside after class to say that it's kind of important they each have a hero.
Dabi was walking inside so we all went back to normal, so he wouldn't feel stalked or something.
He walked in and Tsuyu looked at him nervously. He had his hand on his opposite arm. He took it off to check something, and blood squirted out. He immediately placed his hand back on the hole, and looked at us.
"Dabi, are you alright?.." Momo asked, still questioning what happened to him. Hawks couldn't have done it, he wouldn't do that.
"Yeah." He said, trying to avoid conversation or something. At that moment, Toga walked thru the door. She looked at the small puddle of blood then at Dabi.
"What's this?" She asked. She noticed the bandaid and Dabi's hand on his opposite arm.
"Did another one of your staples fall out?" She asked, not surprised.
"Oh don't act like that it rarely happens." He said.
Mr.Aizawa entered the dorms, interrupting what just happened.
"Sorry for the delay, you can get your things now." He said.
"What?" Mina asked.
"The 3 are going back to their base to get some of their stuff. We're bringing like 10 heroes tho." He said. Are they crazy?!
"Yaoyorozu, I would like to have a word with you." He said. Momo stood up and walked outside the building with mr.Aizawa.

Few minutes later, she walked back in. Mr.Aizawa took the villains and they left.
"Okay, are they out of their minds?!" Mina said.
"Mr.Aizawa told me they were arresting the other villains, but we can't tell Toga, Dabi or Shigaraki about it." Momo said. So that's why he needed her.
We talked about it for a few minutes then I left to go hang out with Deku and Iida.

Aizawa's pov:
Yeah, don't tell the villain kids but we're arresting their friends. I didn't think they would believe us enough to tell us where the base is, but Toga did tell us it so that's probably why we're even in this situation. Toga has to be the least mature out of the group. But she does know how to fight tho. Arriving at their base, it was an abandoned bar place. I get what they did. We busted this palce before, but we put it back together because we thought it wasn't abandoned. They left for a few months and as we stopped examining the building thinking they found a new base, they came back.
That's kind of smart. We entered the building and nobody was there. That's because the delay I mentioned earlier was because we decided to bring their friends to jail first,so we had to fight them first. We were supposed to go directly after school so some students wouldn't find out about it. But, it took a bit longer fighting off twice, because apparently twice can clone himself much more now. The building looked as it did last time, but a wall wasn't busted down. I noticed both Dabi and Shigaraki were looking for something around the room, while toga just made her way downstairs. Oh, forgot to mention which heroes were with us. Well of course we brought midnight, because she can be pretty helpful, then we also brought along Gran Torino, because he didn't have stuff planned. Anyways, Midnight went to follow Toga, as we all stayed upstairs.
"Looking for something?" I asked the two remaining kids, giving them a side eye. Dabi looked back at me and Shigaraki kept looking.
"Is it about, Kurogiri?" I asked, referring to what Dabi said earlier. That time, Shigaraki looked at Dabi and Dabi looked back at him.
"No." Shigaraki said. Dabi just left and went into a room. Gran Torino said he would follow Shigaraki, because he had to ask him some questions. I just followed Dabi, not wanting to grab their attention as to what we were talking about.
(Ok this doesn't have mention of dr*gs but imma make a spoiler alert there's mention of pills but not quite for su!c!dal thoughts)
Dabi's room looked, sort of depressing. I am surprised they renovated rooms in a bar, and make a whole basement, but they probably hired someone before they started commuting flashy crimes and revealing what they look like to the public while fighting. He looked in a drawer then realized something.
"Wait, do I get a bag?" He asked.
"You just realized that now?" I asked back, handing him a plastic bag. He ignored me and put stuff in the bag. He looked like he was hiding the stuff, but he was trying to make it seem like the bag just blocked my view. I could see right thru his act tho.
"What did you grab?" I heard him sigh. He pulled out 2 containers of fucking pills.
"Mr.Compress gave me these, it's for depression and the other, is complicated." He said.
"Tell me about it as you pack." I said. Surprisingly, he started talking to me.
"Well, there are some people I want to forget about, but some I don't want to. So, Mr.Compress got a phone number and took me to a place that I don't remember what happened." He said. He paused to look at something in his drawer. I could see it was a photo but I didn't see the photo. He just put it inside his bag so I figured I wouldn't look at it yet.
"But, he said that they used hypnosis for the pills to work on that subject. I don't know if he was only tricking my mind to think they worked, but when I took one, the topic didn't bother me as much for like 6 hours. After a while, I only took one a day because I would wake up at like 11am and go to bed at like 12, so I figured I could deal with a few hours." He said.

Since Dabi and Shigaraki came to rehab, it seems that a few things they've just said "screw it" to, and they've opened up about it. Like how Shigaraki revealed his and kind of all for one's identities, or how Dabi is telling me this shit right now. I sighed after he stopped talking, he shouldn't be taking those at 16.
"So you don't remember what happened that day?" I asked.
"That's how hypnosis works dumbass, unless you see it on tiktok or some shit." He said. Dabi didn't take too many items, but I figured they wouldn't have stuff almost at all except Toga's knives. He was showing me some stuff he took, but refused to show the photo. I took a few seconds to think, and I just told him "it's fine." He looked at me surprised I actually let it slide then he just looked down again at his bag.
THUD.
My head turned towards his door, the second I heard that. It better not be Shigaraki and Gran Torino.

I rushed outside his door and he followed behind, not as fast tho. I entered a room that was luckily Shigaraki's. I saw Shigaraki staring at the other corner of the door, breathing like he either just got a heart attack or some strong emotion came upon him. Gran Torino stood at the other corner of the room, somewhat on defence mode. The room want too big, so they weren't that far apart, but the room still was big enough. I don't understand why the builders made a bad so big, but that's not my main concern. Shigaraki looked like he was trying to calm himself down but not make a scene. I heard footsteps behind me get quieter and quieter.
"Dabi where are you going?" I asked, not needing to turn around.
"To get someone." He said.
He came back like 30 seconds later, or should I say toga came 30 seconds later. Dabi followed behind because she was running. Toga pushed me aside but not in an aggressive way, she just nugged me then I got the hint. She went up to Shigaraki and surprisingly started acting like a therapist. I thought she would act a bit like one of those "choose me" or "pick me" girls or whatever they call it.

After a minute, Shigaraki just took his stuff and tried to avoid talking to people. I wonder if what Gran Torino said he had to ask Shigaraki about caused this, but who knows. So, I asked him.
"Gran Torino. What exactly did you ask Shigaraki about?" I asked.
"About all for one, of course. He knows about him and told you his last name." He said.
I gave him a look that wasn't supposed to cause a fight but is noticeable.
"You know, the only reason he wasn't scared of a villain like all for one was because he had trauma. So asking him straight up about his trauma wasn't too bright." I said.
"Are we ready to go?" Midnight asked.
"Yes, just give us a minute." I said She took the villain kids in the car we used to get here.
"Now I know you're just giving me advice but I don't think it was as dumb as you think it seems. He revealed it to your whole classroom while meeting them." Gran Torino stated back. This wasn't quite an argument, just coming to an agreement. That's how I like stuff.
"Yes, but before doing so he whispered something to his friend Dabi that I couldn't pick up, and before that Dabi looked hella nervous not gonna lie. Maybe Shigaraki is willing to change but we need to let him come to us, not us go to him. That's why we made this program, to make them feel safe and to open up, then to fix their ways. It'll take time, but they have 3 more years here." I said, dropping a fact bomb. He looked impatient now.
"If you don't know what he said, technically that's just something to put aside for another time. What matters here is that we find out who all for one really is! This could be great for society and it cannot wait 3 years!" He snapped. I got angry.
"Listen, he might not take 3 years, but I assure you, if you keep forcing him to tell you things he'll grow to have more and more trust issues. If he finds out all for one went to jail because of him, he'll probably feel horrible. When he sees that with us he's still safe, he might not feel as worse. But I assure you, if he opens up himself, he won't feel guilty for everything and he will become a damn hero." I said. I tried keeping my calm at first, but this old man doesn't work at ua, and I assure you he won't be coming to any more encounters with the rehab kids.
I just decided to walk away because I didn't want to hear him talk anymore about this. He followed behind me but still got the hint I was done.
"Actually, I have a meeting at an agency in 20 minutes and it's nearby here. I'll just walk there or something." Gran Torino said. No, he wasn't lying because of the argument he actually mentioned this earlier but getting older grants memory loss. We drove off and arrived back at the dorms, dropped the students off(yes we walked them up to their dorms), then went back to campus us two so I could tell Hizashi about what happened.

Just wanted to say I'm running out of titles so don't mind that 🏃‍♀️