Chapter 3: prepare for the worst.

A/N: in my last chapter near the end I meant to put "Shigaraki got all the heads he needed" from when they were nodding but it put "kids" instead of "heads" 😭 I corrected it tho.

Aizawa's pov:
"Ok so now I have one last question for you."
I looked over at Tsukauchi, the questions were supposed to be over.
"Favourite colour?"

There was silence as we stared at him confused. Why did he need know that? As the silence had to be ended sometime, one of them answered.
"Red." That was Toga.
"Umm, I don't know, the colour of my hair is nice. A teal with a hint of grey." I looked over at Dabi and he just leaned back.
"Blue, any shade." He said. Okay but why did I think he would say purple-

"Okay, thanks. Aizawa, take it from here." Tsukauchi walked out, as we planned. He planned to use his quirk in private if they said anything. You may be wondering, how would he be watching? There's a mirror where toga was laying down that is actually a double sided mirror, so it's a window for the hallway and a mirror from the villain's perspectives. I took a moment to observe them to get to know their behaviour, then I noticed something was off. Toga seemed to be the only one that didn't have anything in her mind that could stress her. Shigaraki's hands wouldn't stop shaking and Dabi was fidgeting with his hands.
"Are you two okay, or are you worried about your friends?" Dabi shot his eyes up at me, probably realizing I was looking at him fidgeting.
"If my master,(please don't make that dirty) all for one finds out I am within 10ft of one of your kids Izuku Midoriya and I didn't do anything, I will face death." Shigaraki stated.
"And you?" I asked looking over at Dabi.
"Nothing.." I looked over at the mirror and a dark blue light shined a little bit at the center. Tsukauchi was doing that. We got super bright lights just for this. Nothing meant it was true, and dark blue meant it was a lie.
"Yeah, no. Tell me what's really going on or I'll get detective Tsukauchi in here." He looked nervous and uneasy and wouldn't look me straight in the eye.
"Dabi." I said, making sure he wasn't spacing out.
"I'm not telling you that." He replied, coldly.
I sighed.
"Look, I don't want to force you but if you don't tell me, other people will ask you and if you're unlucky and it's a few people I have in mind that ask you, they'll pressure you so bad."
"I just don't get along with someone there!"
The mirror had a dark blue flash.
"You sure?" I glanced over at the other two who had looks of pity, and that they knew.
"Can any of you tell me?"
"He's telling the truth." Toga said. I sighed and simply moved on.
"Toga, do you have anyone you don't like?"
"Well there's someone I do like-"
"I'm making sure if Izuku Midoriya or Ochako Uraraka feel uncomfortable towards you for reasons I think we all know, that you'll be punished. Make sure you don't make them uncomfortable or you might not feel welcome towards them." I cut her off.
"No, I don't hate anyone." She replied, actually answering my question properly this time.

I looked at Dabi and he glanced back at me knowing what I wanted to know. He took a deep breath.
"Do you happen to have Shoto Todoroki in your class?.." He asked calmly. I assumed he didn't want to be near Endeavor's kid, maybe because he hates the hero?I don't know.
"Yes"
"Can I..sit next to him? For quirk reasons. N-nothing personal." Oh? He slightly stuttered near the end, which since were talking about Dabi who shows no emotion, I knew something was up. Once again I looked at the glass that is a "mirror" and it flashed blue. "Does this have to do with the last question? Because I can still tell you're lying." I asked. I could hear his breaths getting deeper and kinda longer, as if he was either pissed off or stressed.

He didn't answer after about 10 seconds, so I just gave up until the right time came.
"We'll come back to this another time." I saw toga attempt to put her hand on Dabi's shoulder but he just slapped it and Shigaraki almost laughed.
"Ok,enough with questions, it's about idk 9pm right now so you guys are staying here tonight. The hospital had high tech because we gave them extras from ua, so don't pull anything." And with that, I left.