The Vampires Pet {14}

The discussion wasn't much other than speculations of what Dawn really wanted. They were fairly certain of who was next and who was the last one. So Milo, Ansley, and Joyce went to England to see if their hunch was correct, leaving Joss, Jesse, Alistair, and Micah alone in the house.

  Thankfully, Milo was asleep, and Alistair was finding some form of sick joy in torturing the ravens outside by using his ability. Joss tried to take his attention away from them, but he only got a theatrical novel of how boredom is haunting, so he just left him outside.

  Instead, he helped Jesse clean up some of the trash or furniture in the house that were either broken or destroyed from the new guests. When they made it to the bedroom, Joss decided to speak.

  "Is Micah really okay to stay here?" He blurted out.

  Jesse turned to Joss with a smirk. "Of course. We can't necessarily turn him away, and it gets Red kind of off our backs."

  "Red?" Joss lifted a brow, placing the garbage bag on the chair.

  "Eirina Ferrin, the second hand of Nickolai. They are in charge of missing cases and keeping the humans off our track. She's definitely a character I can do without." Jesse explained, turning to face Joss.

  Joss realized that Jesse's eyes were purple and he jumped into action. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

  Jesse's smirk grew at that, watching Joss take his collar off. "An offer? Don't mind if I do."

  Jesse was next to Joss in the blink of an eye, looking down on his with lust in his eyes. Joss felt his heart skip a beat. He hasn't had much time alone with Jesse since Milo has been sticking to him like glue. Now that it was just them, he couldn't get over how incredibly handsome Jesse was.

  Joss tilted his head to the side that doesn't get bit quite as much for Jesse to bite. Jesse wrapped his arms around Joss' shoulders, tangling them into his hair as he bit down.

  Joss immediately let out an impulsive moan, reaching up to wrap his arms around Jesse's lower back. He rested his head on Jesse's shoulder, feeling hot and flustered against his body. Jesse seemed to force him a few steps until they closed the bedroom door with Joss' back against the door.

  Jesse pulled away, his eyes no longer purple bit they were still lustful. Joss was panting, eagerly wanting more. He needed some form of intimate touch. Bringing a hand up, he used his sleeve and wiped Jesse's mouth before smashing his mouth against Jesse's lips.

  Jesse immediately kissed back, his fangs scraping and bumping against Joss' lips. Joss moaned as their tongues slipped together. Joss felt his shirt pull up, and cold hands ran up and down his back, but came to rest against his hips.

  Joss pulled away, his eyes darkly horny, matching Jesse's energy as they kissed once again. This time, Jesse pulled away, reaching one hand up to unzip Joss' jacket, revealing the tanktop he was wearing underneath. He bent down and bit softly on one of Joss' nipples, causing a soft moan to escape him.

  "Bite me again," Joss begged, husky desire leaking from him. "Please."

  Jesse gladly complied, biting down in roughly the same spot he did before, causing Joss to melt in his arms. He was in blissful heaven, reaching down and nestling in Jesse's neck.

  Jesse let go of Joss, wiping his own mouth off. He gripped Joss' chin and bit softly on his lip. That was his final straw. Not realizing how hard he had grown, he moaned, going rigid against Jesse.

  Jesse chuckled, guiding Joss to the seat, throwing the garbage bag to the side. "Did you just cum without being touched?"

  Joss flushed in embarrassment, but nodded his confirmation. "It was a sensory overload of just... pure hormones, I couldn't contain it."