Exhausted

Friday, the last night of school! I was excited about the fact that it was Friday, but not about the fact that today was gonna be my first gym lesson.
As I entered the changing rooms, I could see Yui changing and another girl checking her phone.
"Yui?!"
She turned around, smiling at me, "Hey Rin! I didn't even know you took Gym class!"
"Well, I honestly just never participated in gym class. So here I am, re-taking everything. Why are you here, are you also re-taking it?" I explained while putting on a hoodie. I looked good in the tight shirt, but that didn't mean I had to show it off.
"Well..I'm re-taking it because I was simply below average and Ayato always fed on me before gym class for energy, so I was mostly in the nurses office during class."
Me and Yui walked outside to the huge field.
The teacher was already standing there, talking to two other students.
"Hello Rin and Yui! We are only waiting for one more student." Mrs.Park explained, then telling us to stretch while we wait.
I heard a familiar voice calmly talking to the teacher. Shu. Of course he would have to
re-take this class. He should probably be
re-taking every single class. He never goes or does anything anyway, he is also always enjoying his time asleep.
"Alright students, first off all I want you to run laps for 25minutes! No stopping, or you are running extra laps!"
"Excuse me Mrs.Park! I think I'm gonna faint if I do that! I've not once participated in gym class, isn't this a bit much?"
"Sorry Rin, I'm sure you will be able to do this!"
How was this supposed to help me! I was as slow as a sloth and my endurance was ass.
Yui gently grabbed my hand, smiling, "It's going to be alright. Just believe in yourself."
Right. Be confident.
It didn't seem like Shu was much more motivated than me, but come on, this man travels by the speed of lightning!
After three minutes of jogging I was ready to give up. Like why did this teacher think I was skipping gym class in the first place!
The fact that I was wearing this hoodie didn't make it better. Should I take it off? That would probably not look hot and sexy at all. Well, the way I was running and sweating wasn't sexy either. How were the others doing anyway?
Yui was a little behind me, she looked a little bit better than me. Shu was not even sweating. His earphones were in as usually, and he ran pretty quick. God, I wish I was a vampire!
Fuck this Rin, give it your best!
I pulled off my hoodie, exposing the tight shirt.
I could feel my boobs bouncing up and down, how embarrassing. But it felt better this way. I wasn't sweating as much anymore. As I reached the teacher, she was clapping and smiling, " Wow Rin! And look, you haven't fainted yet!"
Yet, I haven't fainted yet.
We had only ran six minutes, nobody except me seemed exhausted. Perhaps Yui, but she seemed to be hyping herself up. Atleast she was mumbling things to herself.
Maybe if I pretended to trip and fall, I would be able to stop and go to the nurses office.
I sighed, I would just have to re-take it again.
There was no solution except actually doing this. I just had to stay at a steady speed and stay calm. I looked around again, one girl had started walking and Yui looked like she was about to hyperventilate.
I started running a little slower, to meet Yui. Earlier today she had motivated me, so now it was my turn.
Oh god, Yui had fallen on the floor! What was I supposed to do now! If I went back and stopped, I'd also have to re-take a round.
Maybe I could just yell? That would be very embarrassing and it would cost me a lot of energy.
"Stand up Yui. Come on!" I yelled, she had looked up and nodded. It had taken her a moment to stand up again, but she did it.

After sixteen minutes of running it felt like my stomach was gonna kill itself. Sweat was furiously trickling down my Forehead, my vision was blurry and my heart was pounding crazy.
Two students had sat down on a bench, one girl was walking, Yui was speed-walking and Shu was as calm as ever while running. I hadn't noticed him looking at me once, maybe because of my little speech yesterday. Just the thought made me want to jump out of a window.

After we reached 20 minutes I also started walking. Better than I expected. I really was in horrible shape. After Mrs.Park whistled everybody gathered around her, including Shu who was not exhausted at all. Well I sure was. I would pay thousands to take an ice cold shower right now.
"Good job students, I know that most of you didn't run for 25 minutes straight but I know you all truly tried your hardest. So no extra laps! Now we will do a short workout."
How generous..
Floor mats had already been brought to the grass, which we had to share with somebody. I chose Yui. While Mrs.Park went to go get something, I showed Yui my handstand proudly.
Without thinking I went up, my shirt falling down and exposing hip to collarbone. I quickly went back down, these stupid short shorts! I should've tucked my shirt into those shorts! I was glad only Yui saw it. Hopefully.
Once the teacher came back we did some mere things that were nothing in comparison to that run.

After gym class I used the wash-rooms to shower and freshen up a little.

While blow drying my hair I was going through my phone, when I suddenly realized it smelt like something was burning. Weird.
Maybe I was just hallucinating from the exhaustion. After I finished blow drying my hair it had started getting hot, unbearably hot.
What was going on?

-
Helllllo, can you already guess what has happened😍 Anyway, I'm sorry that I mostly wrote about Rin's depressing run. This was more like a filler chapter, In my head the idea sounded better:/