Stop

T.W SWEARING,VIOLENCE

"And why are you so mad anyway,we don't even date or anything!"I added,he let go of my arm and walked away."Well..that was weird."I mumbled.

-
I was sitting in class,waiting for the moment I could finally go home.I kept staring at the clock,it felt like ages.When the teacher finally dismissed us I packed up my stuff and walked home.

I was walking home,it was dark,pitch black to be exact.I looked around me once in a while to make sure nobody was following me."What is such a sweet young lady doing on the streets alone at night?"The old man asked,my entire attention now focused on him."I'm on my way home from school."I matter of factly answered."Do you want me to bring you home?"The man asked, "I appreciate your offer but I'm good."I replied,a small smile on my face."Are you sure?I can't just let a young lady like you stay alone at this time."The man argued,a small smirk on his face."Sir,leave me alone."I hissed,my entire body getting sweaty.The man suddenly stood up from the bench he was sitting on,I started speed walking to my house.After a while I looked around me to see if this was man was still following me,he indeed was still behind me.
"Sir,Stop following!Ill call the police."I warned,glaring at the old man."Now now,be respectful to your elders."The man replied,giving me a creepy,devilish smile.I sighed out of frustration,I knew that something like this would happen eventually.

I turned around,the man stopped walking and looked at me."Could you stop following me?What your doing is creepy!"I hissed,taking out my phone to contact the police.But before I could do anything the man grabbed my phone out my grip and slapped me across the face."Don't call the police you bitch."The old men grumbled.Oh wow,I knew that this slap would form a beautiful bruise on my face.
I glared at the man,without thinking I used my leg(knee) to kick the old men in his ✨private area✨.The man fell on the floor,I quickly ran to my apartment and locked all the doors and windows.

I then walked in my sisters Sure to make sure she was asleep,she as expected was asleep.

I sighed of release,sitting on my bed.I quickly crawled under the covers and fell asleep.

-
I woke up from the sound of my alarm,I groaned a few times before standing up tho.I effortlessly walked in the bathroom and took a steaming hot shower,I then brushed my teeth.While I was brushing my teeth I noticed a nice big bruise on my cheek."Great!Like expected a bruise will form..ugh..I'll have to cover this up!"I mumbled,spitting out the toothpaste in the sink.I walked back in my room and put on my work clothes,I then sat down at my desk and gently applied some foundation on my cheek."This doesn't look too bad!"I proudly announced,walking in the kitchen and quickly making myself a sandwich to-go.

I was walking to work,when suddenly I could see the same old man from yesterday sitting on a bench."Wow..life hates me!I guess I'll just try to walk past him like a normal person."I whispered to myself,taking a few breaths to calm myself down.I quickly walked past the man,he seemed to be asleep.After me and the man had a small distance I sighed of release,situations like this legit gave me a heart attack.

I was standing behind the counter,serving customers now and then.Kanato doesn't seem to come here so often anymore..does he not like the pastries here,or am I the problem?I sighed,this topic frustrated me.

-
I was walking home,while listening to some songs on my playlist.The sun was shining on my face the entire time,it made me feel happy and bubbly.

I entered my Apartment, "IM HOME!"I yelled,placing my keys on the kitchen counter.I walked in my sisters room,she was watching something on her phone."Hi Himari!"I greeted,smiling at the small figure sitting on the floor.She looked at me and returned The smile, "Hi Rin!How was your day?"She asked,tilting her head.
"It was great,but I'll have to get ready for night school!"I reminded,walking out her room and quickly brushing my teeth again.I then put some new foundation on the bruise and quickly put on my school uniform.I swung my bag over my shoulder and quickly walked in my sisters room, "Don't stay up to late,okay?And don't open the door!"I stated,hugging my sister.She nodded,I closed her bedroom door and grabbed my keys to leave the Apartment.