Blushing?

UMmmm IDK T.W selfharm??Oh and I'm sorry if this chapter is kinda cringe..since I tried writing some love type of scene?(Nothing sexual)

I saw Azusa walking in the bathroom,in the  man's bathroom.Of course I couldn't just walk in their,so I waited.

After a few minuts Azusa came out the bathroom,bandaged up and a small relieved smile on the face.When he saw me he hid his arms behind his back.(Lets pretend like Azusa didn't walk in the bathroom with bandages)

"Hello..Rin."Azusa said,I stared at his figure confused."Are you okay?"I asked,he slowly nodded."I..am..are you..okay?"he replied.
"Yes yes..im okay!But are you sure?Do you maybe wanna...hangout?"I asked,a small smile plastered on my face.

"Okay..where do you..want to go?"he asked,I thought for a moment and then started walking and looking back to make sure he followed me.

I decided to hangout on the rooftop with Azusa,it was pretty cold outside so I grabbed my jacket before we entered the door to the rooftop.

"Let's sit down on that bench!"I suggested,grabbing his hand from behind his back and dragging him to the bench with me.When we sat down their was an awkward silence..

"So..I don't want to sound nosy but I saw your arms bandaged up.Do you mind me asking..why?"I asked,although I was pretty sure it was self harm.But I didn't want to just tell him,I decided to just wait till he told me.But my nosiness got ahead of me.

"Do..you mind..Talking about..something else?"he asked,sadly smiling at me.I quickly nodded,"Sure..I was just worried about you!But I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable!"I said,"You..we're..worried about me?"he asked,I tilted my head in confusion.

Maybe he never had anybody to care about him or be worried about him?But him asking if I was seriously worried was pretty weird,maybe I should show him that I care about him!But how the fuck do I do that-

"Of course I care about you!Were friends,right?"I answered,grinning at him and gently taking his hand trying to show him that he can be comfortable around me.

His hands were cold,ice cold.But I guess he is a vampire,that would make sense.His hands were skinny and muscular tho,just how I like hands.
I put my hand ontop of his,trying to warm up his ice cold hands with my warm hands.

Everything around me stopped,almost like in all those cheesy stories I always read.I wonder how he felt while I felt like in one of those love stories I always read.

When I looked at his face he smiled at me,I quickly pulled my hand back since this scene was pretty awkward.And I was probably blushing,although I felt like the main character for a few seconds.(Rin is actually the main character in this story but ya)

I grabbed my phone and realized it was time for my next class,"Time for my next class,see you around!"I said,quickly standing up and running to the bathroom.

Yup,my entire face was red.I was a blushing mess.I never thought this would ever happen to me,but I guess I also never thought I would fall inlove with a vampire.

And now I was sure I was inlove with him,but I was pretty sure Azusa wasn't the only one I found..interesting.

-
Heyyyy guys!So I tried writing this cheesy love part thing..and well it was my first time to write something like this..so I'm sorry if it's Bad lol-
However school is so boring and I hate it,plus I hate my teacher😭I'm sorry I haven't been posting alot,teachers just love giving me homework(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)