Nervous

After my nap I got ready for school,I put on my uniform and brushed my teeth again.

My sister was laying down in her bed watching a movie,I walked towards her and gave her a kiss on the forhead."Ill be going now,dont go to bed to late,okay?"I said,she nodded."Yeah yeah,I know!"she replied,giving me a cute grin.I walked in the kitchen to get a small snack to eat on the way to school,and I packed my bento in my bag.And I put a jacket on since it looked pretty cold and windy.

On my way to school the wind was blowing through my [now shoulder long] hair."Ugh..This is messing up my hair."I said to myself,the wind annoyed me but on the other side it was a really pretty evening.The leaves started to fall from the tree's and people had on jackets and hats,especially the children looked adorable.

When I arrived at school most students didn't have on jackets,hats or scarf's.It confused me but they probably already put them in their lockers or whatever.

"Rin.." Someone called out

It was Azusa,I smiled at him."Hello Azusa,how are you?"I asked,walking towards him and taking of my jacket.
"You..cut your..hair."He mentioned,giving me a small smile.I nodded,"Yes!I thought I could use some change!"I replied,gently putting my hair behind my ear.

-
When we finally had lunch I could finally be alone and eat.I chose a very small,empty classroom.

When I sat down I saw something in the corner of my eye.Weird..when I entered this room nobody was in here..

I turned around and saw Shu laying on the floor,his head resting on the wall.

"Why are you staring at me?"He asked

"I looked at you for like one second,thats not staring."I anwsered

He opened his eyes and now stared at me,"You cut your hair."he pointed out,I nodded."It suits you."he added,closing his eyes again.
"Thanks."I said,now giving my full attention to my delicious food in the bento.

While I was eating I was nervous,I had the feeling Shu was staring at my fucking back-
Or it was just me being paranoid,it still made me nervous to think that a hot man was in the same room as me..although it was not the first time.

After eating I packed up my stuff and started doing some homework,easier said then done.I hated math,thats why every little thing that made a sound,moved or breathed grabbed my attention right away.When I turned around to see where the quiet noise came from I realized Shu was still in the room,how could I forgot over another human in a room,well actually a vampire I guess.

His sleeping figure seemed so relaxed and handsome..I wonder if his lipps are soft.Ugh stop Rin..you are such a simp over a flirty,sleepy guy.

"You are staring."He said,I turned towards my work again and nervously started counting numbers and writing answeres on my paper.

After finishing up my homework,thats was very messily written I stuffed my homework in my bag and left for my next class.

Shu still seemed to be asleep,since his breathing pattern was calm and slow.So I decided not to wake him up,plus he probably doesen't even attened class anyway,although he probably does attend music.

When I arrived at class I sat down and stared at the board since the teacher was late.Great,another free period this week.I decided to use this time to go look for the music room to play the piano.Last time when I had to do it infront of everyone it made me feel sacred and uncomfortable but this time I was alone and calm..altough it still made me think of my parents.But I guess my parents would't want me to be sad about playing the piano nor not play the piano.

I walked in the music room,it was emtpy.

Perfect

I placed my bag next to the piano and gently let my fingers touch the key,I smiled.

I started playing,at first it sounded abit..lets describe it as rusty.But after playing for a while it sounded pretty decent,well for me I guess.After I was done playing the piano I saw Azusa walking by the room,he looked kinda sad.But on the other side he always looked sad,but a part of me wanted to follow him.

Why did I want to follow him?Am I that Inlove with a boy,but wanting to check if someone is okay is not loving them,right?

I sighed as I grabbed my bag and walked out the music room, "I just want to know if he is okay.."I whispered,wondering around the hallway.

-
Hey guys,so sadly my summer break is soon over and I have to go back to school.However I just realized I have 7k reads and that's a fucking big number!Im really happy about that..However when school starts I won't be able to update like every few days or every week,since of school lol-
However,thanks again for 7k reads!(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')