Sick

I was about to fall asleep when suddenly my door quietly opened.It was my sister,I looked at her and she looked at me."Rin..I think I'm getting sick.."Himari admitted,coughing.I stood up and looked at the time,"6am..great."I mumbled..
"Okay..how about both of us don't go to school and I don't go to work!Ill be around you and I can make sure your healthy,plus I really haven't slept much this week."I suggested,looking for my Sisters Reaction,She happily nodded.

"Okay,lay down I'll bring you a tea and some more blankets!"I stated,walking out Himari's room,I made her a tea and looked for some nice and soft blankets.When I returned to her room she was already like half asleep,I smiled at the small figure cuddled up in her blanket.I put the blankets on top of Himari and placed the tea on her nightstand.

I then called Himari's school and mine of course,and the the Café that I won't go there today.

I checked on my small Sister again,she was still asleep so I decided to also take a nap.

-
I woke up around 10am,I stood up and walked to my Sisters room.She was sitting on her bed,blankets wrapped around her small body,while watching a movie and drinking some tea."Hello!Are you feeling better?"I asked,sitting down on her bed,she nodded."Yup!But Rin..could you please get my homework from school?I don't want to be behind when I'm back at school!"Himari requested,smiling at me."Sure!Ill just get ready and then I'll go!"I replied,standing up from her bed and walking in the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.After that I put on a white dress and some simple sneakers.

I then got my wallet,keys and my phone."BYE!"I yelled,walking out the door.
I was on my way to Himari's school when I could suddenly hear yelling and screaming.I went to go look from where all this noise came from.When I turned around the corner I saw Kou,he was in a crowd of girls and boys.Both of us made eye-contact for a second,I waved at him.He cheerfully smiled at me and waved back to me.He walked over to me,ignoring the crowd of girls and boys."M-neko chan you look so cute!"He complimented.DID HE JUST GIVE ME A NICKNAME...
"Thanks!You look good too!"I replied,giving him a close eyed smile."I actually have to get the school work from my sisters school!"I mentioned,"Oh!Why?"he asked,"Because she is sick and she doesn't want to be behind on schoolwork!"I replied,he nodded."Have a nice day!"I said,walking away from Kou and the crowd of people.

When I was finally at school I got all the homework and some paper work.

-
"IM HOME!"I yelled,walking in Himari's room.
When I arrived at Himari's room she looked very bad,her face was red,she was coughing and sneezing and she had so many blankets wrapped around her.
"Hello..."She mumbled,weakly smiling at me.
"Oh no..you look very bad.I'll make you some soup and tea ,okay?And after that take a nice bath!"I suggested,sadly smiling at her."Sure.."She replied.

I quickly made a vegetable soup and a tea.I walked back in Himri's room, "Here!"I said,putting the bowl of soup and the tea on her nightstand."Do you want me to fill you up a bath?"I asked.(Wait..do you say
"Do you want me to fill you up a bath" bc if not then that would be embarrassing for me.)
She nodded and slowly started to swallow down the soup.I walked in the bathroom and filled some water in the bathtub.

-
It was now 8pm,school would have started now but leaving my sick sister alone like half the night didn't make me feel very good.I walked in my sisters room,she was busy doing some of her schoolwork.
"I see your feeling better."I commented,smiling at her."Yup!I can go to school tomorrow again!"She proudly announced."That's great!Ill go to bed now,if something happens tell me and don't stay up to late,okay?"I said,walking out her room.