Chapter One: Shopping

"Why can't you act any other way when were at the mall John," Seraphina asked as she hands her best friend bags full of clothing "Because I'm the one who's always holding your bags while you shop," her best friend John responded after taking a sip of his mango boba as he then tried as it failed miserly, it'd been only an few weeks since to the return of the Shadow king returned back to Wellston, Seraphina made John tell her almost everything that bothered him or would make him stressed (which he did) John even had gained enough confidence to apologize to the safe house for everything he'd done, some needed to think about his apology some accepted the new him, But apart of John just knew something bad was going to happen...

"How does this one look John?," Seraphina asked walking out in a shirt hanging over her shoulders with black jeans that were folded at the end, John looks up from his phone as he sipped on his mango boba "It's nice but it feels like it missing something?," John responded, slightly shaking his boba while pointing at it "It is?," Seraphina replied confused this was the second time John had mentioned something missing from the outfits she tried on "Just wait a minute.," John lifted himself up then walking away from Sera to the front of the store, glancing over to a small necklace stand stood with multiple different necklaces to bracelets to earrings. John searches for the necklace before spotting the letter J sliver necklace as he reaches for it then returning back to Sera, as he walks in front of her "Put your head down," John spoke as she leaned down equipping the necklace on her "There now it's perfect," John states putting his hands on his hips as he shined his usual grin towards her, Seraphina smiled warmly at her best friend she had missed the old him for so long after they had their fight made her miss him even more "Come on I think we should head back Remi invited us for a sleepover," Seraphina responds as she walks back into the changing room.
Seraphina then finishes holding the clothes in her left hand as she walks over to the check out counter as she then spots the necklaces she then walks over to the necklace area and grabs a sliver S without John noticing "I'll be waiting outside Sera," John walks out the door sipping his boba as he waits for her "That'll be 75.25," the cashier says while Seraphina hands her card to her, The cashier runs the card then hands her card and her items to her Sera begins to walk off as she waves goodbye to the cashier making it outside as John spots the new bag "I guess I'll be holding that bag aswell," John says as he reaches his hand out ready for her to hand him the bag "Nah I think i'll hold this one," Seraphina says smirking at him as she runs off ahead of him, John laughs a little before tensing up as if somebody was watching him...

-Hope you guys enjoyed chapter one, Chapter two will be alot longer!-